Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: I Expect Fury To Knock Wilder Out - That's The Strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Fury doing more than any other fighter to bring boxing to the casuals?

- I can't think of any other fighter that does more

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      My thinking exactly
      And I feel that if he does go for the ko , that will be his demise
      I gotta agree with this assessment. Then again this could be a ploy also to get Wilder to become reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        Yea I'm sure Hill managed to turn Fury into a power puncher in a few months.
        Remember, a TKO even a suspect one is still a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
          you wouldn't recognise an adjustment if it smacked the back of your head - there's blindingly obvious adjustments and subtle adjustments - just a heads up
          Subtle adjustments don’t go beyond feinting,Wilder hasn’t learned to throw fluid combos ,he’s a stiff one two puncher if those are his limits as stated there’s not much he can adjust,he can hope for a Fury mistake to capitalize on though .

The biggest adjustments I look forward to is the Wilder fan base on here ,and how they adjust to a Wilder loss, we saw how they adjusted to a Fury robbery and that was entertaining .

Comment

They are saying all of that and at fight time Fury will box even more. He will jab and hold more. He is going to do a John Ruiz impression.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              They are saying all of that and at fight time Fury will box even more. He will jab and hold more. He is going to do a John Ruiz impression.
              I think this is what everyone expects.

He’s even got Okolie in for sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                I gotta agree with this assessment. Then again this could be a ploy also to get Wilder to become reckless.
                I thought he looked very reckless the last time
                I hope he learnt something from that cause I don’t think he’ll be so lucky this time with the decision

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                  Steward used to lay into Jermaine Taylor for not knocking people out when he had them hurt. Taylor couldn't take it and dropped him as a trainer lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4pTT3WkHo
                  Manny wasn't fckin around

Comment

Steward To Fury : "I have this great plan. We should go for the knockout against Wilder"

Fury : "Great idea! Now we need to make sure every news story for 3 weeks is about our plan so Wilder knows exactly what we are going to do and can prepare for it"

Yes sure this is their plan......

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                      I think this is what everyone expects.

He’s even got Okolie in for sparring.
                      I doubt he is going in on Wilder. That is Wilder's only chance and if he opens up too much he will get put down even harder.

Why even entertain that chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X