Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The haters have hated for 5 years and Wilder is still the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You proved nothing and is always obvious to me when my post hurt feelings LOL.

You took the time to write a mini novel in response to me because it took me two paragraphs to expose that you're a fan boy and a liar lol. Wilder was hurt more hurt than Fury huh? LOL!
    Getting knocked down doesn’t mean your hurt all the time if your legs are solid when you get back up only casual fans think that ,you have more chances of losing a fight getting a bit wobbly on the feet because you can get hurt with follow up shots that do more damage you may not see coming then minimum ones even putting some one down .

If this wasn’t the case Fury wouldn’t have Wilder holding on ,to Knockout Fury he’s going to have to land more then 2 punches at a time and that’s what people like you don’t understand , you could educate yourself even being a Wilder fan ,just go back to the Cunningham fight after Fury goes down then see who gets hurt shortly after .

No I took the time to make sure you knew that I know you lied ,it’s no time at all when you know what you’re talking about ,not much brain power needed ,I’m not sure you understand this ? Ha
    Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-15-2020, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Getting knocked down doesn’t mean your hurt all the time if your legs are solid when you get back up only casual fans think that ,you have more chances of losing a fight getting a bit wobbly on the feet because you can get hurt with follow up shots that do more damage you may not see coming then minimum ones even putting some one down .

If this wasn’t the case Fury wouldn’t have Wilder holding on ,to Knockout Fury he’s going to have to land more then 2 punches at a time and that’s what people like you don’t understand , you could educate yourself even being a Wilder fan ,just go back to the Cunningham fight after Fury goes down then see who gets hurt shortly after .

No I took the time to make sure you knew that I know you lied ,it’s no time at all when you know what you’re talking about ,not much brain power needed ,I’m not sure you understand this ? Ha
      Fury went down twice. Once flat on his back for a 9 count. Claiming that Fury was never hurt truly shows how stupid and biased you are I'll let that stupidity stand on it's own. You're clearly lying. That says everything that needs to be said about you. You can't even be taken seriously. Even Tyson Fury was quoted as saying that punch nearly gave him brain damage. But your dumb ass claims he wasn't hurt lol.

I'll wait for your next 10 paragraph response that does nothing to change that . You better pray Fury wins. If he doesn't you're going to be psychologically damaged.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 02-15-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Fury went down twice. Once flat on his back for a 9 count. Claiming that Fury was never hurt truly shows how stupid and biased you are I'll let that stupidity stand on it's own. You're clearly lying. That says everything that needs to be said about you. You can't even be taken seriously. Even Tyson Fury was quoted as saying that punch nearly gave him brain damage. But your dumb ass claims he wasn't hurt lol.

I'll wait for your next 10 paragraph response that does nothing to change that .
        Fury saw the punch coming in the first knockdown and was going down anyway to avoid a big shot but Wilder landed on his top part of his temple / head anyway that’s why that one did next to nothing because Fury anticipated it .

The second knockdown was clean shots but he didn’t anticipate the left hook on the way down . What does this have to do with Fury having Wilder hold on afterward from combination shots shaking him a bit and fighting aggressive ?

A hurt fighter doesn’t have steady legs ,if you’ve boxed before getting knocked down doesn’t mean you’re hurt the fight itself proved that , some one like Fury recovered quickly ,the blow caused the knockdowns however saying he’s hurt tells me you’re possibly a casual ?

Paragraphs are needed at times for people like you ,slow people need slow explaining sometimes ,hope this helps but I have doubts even showing video evidence isn’t enough through out the post so you may be beyond slow ?
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-15-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          I'm not claiming anything. It's easily verifiable fact. Look it up yourself.
          Of course you are claiming stuff. You're claiming that Wilder has a better boxing record than Joshua.
          Let me.help: he doesnt. And he's ducking. He's a fraud bro.

Comment

Working...
          X