Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The haters have hated for 5 years and Wilder is still the champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's still the champion and his best win is still Luis Ortiz.
    What a huge joke. He won't fight anyone he doesn't want to fight.
    He's nothing without Fury. What a champion.

Comment

• Wilder's biggest opponents in the past five years are two fights with OG Ortiz and recovering addict Fury. And guess what? They both gave him difficulty. Wilder is a champion with one belt. We can talk about how great he is when he unifies, which he promised to do last year. We're still waiting for him to even make a fight which could bring that about, but he has said that he doesn't need Joshua. Yeah, he's awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Where exactly did Wilder "buckle a few times" which is what you said? Don't switch up your words or the topic now just because you got caught in a lie.
        @46 seconds Wilder is caught with a right and stumbles backwards .

@ 5:45 Wilder eats a right hand and you can see he shakes his knees go numb and we can tell by the way his body shifts that is being buckled.

https://youtu.be/0i_PBTQAtWQ

That’s not included the multiple times he was stunned ,but you know the deal ,it’s why you guys are the most lying group in the sports history .

Here’s another video showing what and how Wilder reaction when buckled or stunned . He stiffens up and that’s a sign of a guy who hasn’t reacted well when hit ,even Breazeale stunned him with a grazing shot the only one he landed ,go ahead tell me I’m lying again because Wilder said it himself .

I look forward to after the fight you guys are going to be on suicide watch. Ha

https://youtu.be/pwI_CZdyCVw
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-14-2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            Wilder has been the world champion of the entire sport of boxing for five years now. The unified NYSAC/IBU/NSC heavyweight champion of the world, tracing back over a hundred years. He's made ten successful defenses and next month he attempts to become the lineal world heavyweight champion as well.

Is this why he is so hated? Nobody expected him to come this far, so everybody feels stupid for assuming he would fail?

Sure the trolls will cry and say he's protected or hasn't fought top fighters, but Boxrec proves that's complete bull****. Until recently, he was #1 in the world in the computerized rankings and even now he is #2. Which would be literally impossible if he'd been protected and hadn't fought top fighters. The Boxrec computers don't care about belts or hype. They just analyze the results of every fight on the planet and assign points based on your level of competition.

If Wilder knocks out Fury and becomes the lineal heavyweight champion of the world, what will the haters say then?
            He should have an L and no belts right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              @46 seconds Wilder is caught with a right and stumbles backwards .

@ 5:45 Wilder eats a right hand and you can see he shakes his knees go numb and we can tell by the way his body shifts that is being buckled.

That’s not included the multiple times he was stunned ,but you know the deal ,it’s why you guys are the most lying group in the sports history .

Here’s another video showing what and how Wilder reaction when buckled or stunned . He stiffens up and that’s a sign of a guy who hasn’t reacted well when hit ,even Breazeale stunned him with a grazing shot the only one he landed ,go ahead tell me I’m lying again because Wilder said it himself .

I look forward to after the fight you guys are going to be on suicide watch. Ha

https://youtu.be/pwI_CZdyCVw
              The only thing I got out of that was Fury getting knocked down with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and a 20 count. It's funny how you try to change the narrative and pretend that Wilder was the one seriously hurt. That's shows who the liar is.

No suicide watch for me no matter what happens. You have your head so far up Fury's ass that you'll be the one on suicide watch if he loses. I'll be watching lol

Comment

• When you fight no-hopers and C-rate opponents for 40 fights that is bound to happen. Got a gift against Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The only thing I got out of that was Fury getting knocked down with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and a 20 count. It's funny how you try to change the narrative and pretend that Wilder was the one seriously hurt. That's shows who the liar is.

No suicide watch for me no matter what happens. You have your head so far up Fury's ass that you'll be the one on suicide watch if he loses. I'll be watching lol
                  The one seriously hurt is only inside your head,however the one that needed to hold on was Wilder you don't do that if you are not in trouble and hoping the bell rings ,its the third time Wilder was in trouble at the end of a round .

I don't know why posters like you invest so much time lying it only makes you look like you haven't a clue and you lose credibility ,your post here proves that , what narrative did I change you're the one jumping from subject to subject.

You claimed Ortiz didn't stuggle proven wrong.

You then claimed no one said Ortiz was struggling ,proven wrong listen to the announcer but wouldn't the near knockdown of Ortiz and bloodied face show you that ? I guess not ,education is lacking , I know.

That's two things you got wrong.

You then claimed Wilder didn't buckle in the Fury fight but I provided time stamped points of the fight that once again showed the exact opposite you claimed .

That's the third one you struck out on .

You then changed the discussion entirely and now your 4th lie is that I said anyone was seriously hurt and brought up Furys knockdown as if it deflects the lies you were caught in ? But im the liar not you ?

I wont be on suicide watch as stated I don't invest time lying about a fighter just to protect his image ,as I post this im sure the Wilder fans are already got the excuses ready if Wilder does win and he runs away from undisputed afterward ,now go ahead tell me the fight isn't possible and that will be a fifth lie. HA
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-14-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Yeah, but Wilder won't fight Parker and I'd be surprised if he fights Joshua. AJ may be vulnerable, but it really depends on how he chooses to fight. Wilder is vulnerable regardless, because he is clearly less skilled.
                    His chin too..he not a pure boxer he will eventually get hit. Can u take it is the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      The one seriously hurt is only inside your head,however the one that needed to hold on was Wilder you don't do that if you are not in trouble and hoping the bell rings ,its the third time Wilder was in trouble at the end of a round .

I don't know why posters like you invest so much time lying it only makes you look like you haven't a clue and you lose credibility ,your post here proves that , what narrative did I change you're the one jumping from subject to subject.

You claimed Ortiz didn't stuggle proven wrong.

You then claimed no one said Ortiz was struggling ,proven wrong listen to the announcer but wouldn't the near knockdown of Ortiz and bloodied face show you that ? I guess not ,education is lacking , I know.

That's two things you got wrong.

You then claimed Wilder didn't buckle in the Fury fight but I provided time stamped points of the fight that once again showed the exact opposite you claimed .

That's the third one you struck out on .

You then changed the discussion entirely and now your 4th lie is that I said anyone was seriously hurt and brought up Furys knockdown as if it deflects the lies you were caught in ? But im the liar not you ?

I wont be on suicide watch as stated I don't invest time lying about a fighter just to protect his image ,as I post this im sure the Wilder fans are already got the excuses ready if Wilder does win and he runs away from undisputed afterward ,now go ahead tell me the fight isn't possible and that will be a fifth lie. HA

You proved nothing and is always obvious to me when my post hurt feelings LOL.

You took the time to write a mini novel in response to me because it took me two paragraphs to expose that you're a fan boy and a liar lol. Wilder was hurt more hurt than Fury huh? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X