Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd hates himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haters like the TS keeps the name Floyd Mayweather alive.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I know most boxing fans will know why Floyds win over PAC don't count, but I will reply just for your benefit, even though you know already and are just trolling.
      Floyd cheated scales and anyhow its just one win. PAC has 3 wins over jmm if not scorecard error. Why couldn't Floyd fight BRadley, MORALES, AND Horn in Australia to show PAC How IT Should be done.?
      You originally said that Floyd couldn't beat any of Pac's losses. I showed you one clear example and you then moved the goalposts.

Correct, he shut out Marquez. Floyd was just a few pounds heavier so your desperation is mute.

Floyd would have toyed with Morales, Bradley and Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        You originally said that Floyd couldn't beat any of Pac's losses. I showed you one clear example and you then moved the goalposts.

Correct, he shut out Marquez. Floyd was just a few pounds heavier so your desperation is mute.

Floyd would have toyed with Morales, Bradley and Horn.
        Moved the goalposts? From the outset Floyd s win over jmm hasn't counted for anything so stop kidding yourself. From the outset I've ridiculed Floyd s win over jmm, and that Floyd fans boast about that win as they've no shame.

Floyd gets nothing for his woulda, coulda career. If Floyd beat jmm 3 times like Pac it would have gone some way to closing gap on pac s greatness but Floyd was always about doing as little as he could get away with. Floyd s done so much less than pac the least he could do was give us a masterclass against morales, Bradley and horn in australia.
        Castillo and maidana who Floyd made look great elites wouldn't have heard final bell with pac.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 02-11-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          Eh, Floyd is an assclown, but he is great at the same time. One of the best of modern boxing.

Definitely not TBE or even close to it.
          Curious as to your reason he isnt even close to being the best ever

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Floyd Jr. is in his 40’s, rich, and still has to pay women to spend time with him. He’s either hiding his ****sexuality or has 0 game.
            I was thinking about this. Tank and Spence might have 0 game. Hell, Broner also...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
              Curious as to your reason he isnt even close to being the best ever
              Nobody in this era fights enough to be considered the best ever to me..

Fighting cherrypicked opponents twice a year aint enough to me.

He never fought outside of America.

He didn't fight outside of his adopted hometown of Las Vegas for the last 12 years of his career.

He didn't fight the best fighters in their primes

He is one of the greatest fighters of the past 30 years, maybe the best, but all-time great fighters fought everybody everywhere in their primes.

Smartest fighter of all-time economically though.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Moved the goalposts? From the outset Floyd s win over jmm hasn't counted for anything so stop kidding yourself. From the outset I've ridiculed Floyd s win over jmm, and that Floyd fans boast about that win as they've no shame.

Floyd gets nothing for his woulda, coulda career. If Floyd beat jmm 3 times like Pac it would have gone some way to closing gap on pac s greatness but Floyd was always about doing as little as he could get away with. Floyd s done so much less than pac the least he could do was give us a masterclass against morales, Bradley and horn in australia.
                Castillo and maidana who Floyd made look great elites wouldn't have heard final bell with pac.
                Let me explain it to you like you're a six year old.

You said that Floyd hasn't fought any of Manny's losses.

I said he did and shut out Marquez completely.

You then said that Floyd was too heavy.

That is moving the goalposts.

Floyd didn't need to beat Marquez 3 times. He fought him once and embarrased him for 12 rounds.

I'm not interested in Manny destroying Maidana and Castillo. Or Floyd not fighting Horn, Bradley and Morales. Those fight didn't happen and didn't need to happen.

You are one of the most stupid posters on this site. Everything you moan about is based on pure conjecture. What woulda, coulda and shoulda happened.

Talk facts or STFU you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  I said he did and shut out Marquez completely.

You then said that Floyd was too heavy.

That is moving the goalposts.

Floyd didn't need to beat Marquez 3 times. He fought him once and embarrased him for 12 rounds.

Talk facts or STFU you fool.
                  He cheated scales. Bringing up Floyds win when he cheated scales shouldn't even be bought up by Floyd fans as something Floyd has over Pac in first place.
                  Floyd cheated scales whist winning comfortably against JMM, that doesn't match having 2 wins, a draw and loss against JMM.
                  Just because FLOYD beat JMM convincingly once doesn't mean hed win a 2nd fight with JMM. FLOYD takes money and runs. HOw can a win whilst cheating scales equal having 3 wins over someone if not scorecard error? It doesn't. So Floyd should have beat Morales, Bradley and horn in Australia.
                  Why are the standards for Pac higher? He has to beat everyone more convincingly than FLoyd did. He beats them more times than Floyd did also. He also has to beat people at a more advanced age than Floyd ever did. Everything Pac did is on a grander scale! Is it asking Floyd too much to surpass Pac in some area if you want Floyd to be considered on Pacs level?
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 02-12-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Whatever. This sort of online crying about Floyd has been going on for like 2 decades. Always ignored it and just focused on his fighting, which he is an ATG at.

As far as him not appriciating what he's been "given", you can say that about other athletes like guys throwing a ball around but he's a fighter, who all get ripped off like pieces of trash, deserve every penny they ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      Nobody in this era fights enough to be considered the best ever to me..

Fighting cherrypicked opponents twice a year aint enough to me.

He never fought outside of America.

He didn't fight outside of his adopted hometown of Las Vegas for the last 12 years of his career.

He didn't fight the best fighters in their primes

He is one of the greatest fighters of the past 30 years, maybe the best, but all-time great fighters fought everybody everywhere in their primes.

Smartest fighter of all-time economically though.
                      Lol...such a sop****ric response...Do you think fighters of yesteryear fought every month because they just like to fight or because they had to earn income? Do you think they fought overseas because they love traveling or because they were chasing checks?
                      Do you how powerful it is that Floyd put himself in position to call his own shots, to promote his own fights, to broker a deal to fight exclusively in one arena. Every fighter wants that. That's the dream. You lack the knowledge to appreciate that.
                      Then to claim that he didnt fight fighters in their Prime. He fought them when they were champions. He fought the last 6years out or so out of his prime. He is not superman. He aged. Freddy Roach even talked about his his legs were shot.
                      This guy when undefeated. Went from aggressive to conservative due to physical limitations, yet dominated just the same.
                      No one ever debates his level and status based on in ring performance because they can't instead they make up reasons to know him to justify not placing him correctly amongst the greats.

Comment

Working...
                      X