Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
    But you address the thread starter though

Cant throw a pound on the floor then moan at me for picking it up
    Obviously the main target of my post was the thread starter. But it also applies to all Zelenoff huggers.

I'm sick and tired of logging on and seeing threads about some nobody, dip****, quitter who's had 1 pro fight (and lost it), clogging up the main page of NSB.

As for "appreciation threads", I only show appreciation for professionals, not wanna be tough guys who fight in redneck boxing shows that are molded in a WWE like fashion.

The mods made a forum for this, and I'm just saying, you guys need to use it.

Comment

Now thats a much more polite way to ask...

But i'll say it again..
      I didnt start this!!! lol
      I've never been known to be a nice guy. Fuck subtlety.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I've never been known to be a nice guy. Fuck subtlety.
        lol

Bringer im only messing mate
        Show some mercy

Comment

And for the record, I don't think we should have to ask users to obey the rules around here. I mean, you agree to the rules before you even get an account validated here.

Part of those rules include following forum guidelines, and discussing topics in the proper forums.

How horrible would this place look if the MMA guys posted about MMA in here, and the Pinoys posted in the Aussie lounge, and the boxing fans talked about boxing in the Adult lounge?

Comment

lol

Bringer im only messing mate
            Show some mercy
            I'm kind of a **** tonight, I'll admit that.

You and I have always been cool, I'm just venting a bit. I think I'm finished now though.

Comment

You *******s are aware there is a "TPS Smack Talk" section in the "Members Lounges" section, that the mods made to keep Zelenoff talk out of NSB, right?

Use it.
              big man callin us *******s did ya take ya dick outta ur hand to tyape that or what. some ppl on this forum need to lighten up and stop been so ****in depressing maybe the guy who posted the thread didnt no did u think of that dickhead ive said this so many times now if u dont like the threads about zelenoff dont come on them cos ur only annoying ur self by doing it its fukin easy to grasp some of u ***** like little fukin girls about it yet you still come on for a good old read dont ya yeah tps mite be a bag or **** but its boxin and unless in fukin mistaken this is a boxing forum or are we just all imagening it you just make ur self look like a **** for maoning but still coming on the threads....TOSSER!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm kind of a **** tonight, I'll admit that.

You and I have always been cool, I'm just venting a bit. I think I'm finished now though.
                lol

Well i dont know about the rest of the guys but i well and truely feel like
                of had a good bollocking here off a father figure...

Sorry mate and for my part i wont comment anymore unless there in the right forum...

Comment

sorry about that outburst there actually im having a very bad day family troubles ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    big man callin us *******s did ya take ya dick outta ur hand to tyape that or what. some ppl on this forum need to lighten up and stop been so ****in depressing maybe the guy who posted the thread didnt no did u think of that dickhead ive said this so many times now if u dont like the threads about zelenoff dont come on them cos ur only annoying ur self by doing it its fukin easy to grasp some of u ***** like little fukin girls about it yet you still come on for a good old read dont ya yeah tps mite be a bag or **** but its boxin and unless in fukin mistaken this is a boxing forum or are we just all imagening it you just make ur self look like a **** for maoning but still coming on the threads....TOSSER!!!!!!!
                    Nah Nah Nolan mate you dont wanna go down that route bruv..

Bringer is a respected regular like thats why i toned it down when he gave me a bollocking

Comment

lol

Well i dont know about the rest of the guys but i well and truely feel like
                      of had a good bollocking here off a father figure...

Sorry mate and for my part i wont comment anymore unless there in the right forum...
                      I'll give you some green K to make up for it.

And you might as well discuss Charlie in here now anway, the thread ha already been created anyway.

I was just basically letting it be known for future reference.

Comment

Working...
                      X