Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm gonna sleep knowing I'm surrounded by *****es and hoes..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I'm gonna sleep knowing I'm surrounded by *****es and hoes..

I'm gonna sleep with my wife and Jhonny...

Now... Apparently we got hard core keyboard gangsters up in here.. Jhonny wants to know... What is a typical hoe thinking.. Peace to all real boxing fans, no dis respect intended my bad if I've offended.. I'm chin checking soft azz mother lil cute baby boi'z..

Pics of your wife

Comment

Originally posted by rigondo View Post
      Pics of your wife
      I posted a few photos of ex gf...

Comment

[QUOTE=Zaroku;18483363]I'm gonna sleep with my wife and Jhonny...

Now... Apparently we got hard core keyboard gangsters up in here.. Jhonny wants to know... What is a typical hoe thinking.. Peace to all real boxing fans, no dis respect intended my bad if I've offended.. I'm chin checking soft azz mother lil cute baby boi'z..[/QUOTE/]

Welcome to Boxing Scene. It is what it is.......Rockin'

Comment

[QUOTE=Rockin';18484304]
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Now... Apparently we got hard core keyboard gangsters up in here.. Jhonny wants to know... What is a typical hoe thinking.. Peace to all real boxing fans, no dis respect intended my bad if I've offended.. I'm chin checking soft azz mother lil cute baby boi'z..[/QUOTE/]

Welcome to Boxing Scene. It is what it is.......Rockin'

It is what it is.... Thanks Rockin'. Thanks!

Comment

Now... Apparently we got hard core keyboard gangsters up in here.. Jhonny wants to know... What is a typical hoe thinking.. Peace to all real boxing fans, no dis respect intended my bad if I've offended.. I'm chin checking soft azz mother lil cute baby boi'z..

reminds me of how george christie used to mud check the prospects that tried to join his chapter of H.A.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

reminds me of how george christie used to mud check the prospects that tried to join his chapter of H.A.
              Thanks homie... I shoots pool, craps, and putos... I just got cleared on a CSI case.. I got my time wasted on some puto who got blasted on.. I had nothing to do with that noise... I'm struggling to live my life... I owe that to GOD, my wife, my ancestors..

I'm trying my best to keep a job. Make my wife happy and show love when I'm hurting..

Comment

Thanks homie... I shoots pool, craps, and putos... I just got cleared on a CSI case.. I got my time wasted on some puto who got blasted on.. I had nothing to do with that noise... I'm struggling to live my life... I owe that to GOD, my wife, my ancestors..

I'm trying my best to keep a job. Make my wife happy and show love when I'm hurting..
                i did some crime when i was a teenager, lol, didn't get caught. then i met my wife and everything changed, i had everything to lose and nothing to gain. now my kids don't need me anymore and i'm too busy chasing snow bunnies. me and you are older than most of the other members, at my age i now realize i will soon have to answer to God for all the things i've done

Comment

Your valentines day is going be ****ing hoes and *****es? Lucky you.

I have training and no date I'll be using Mrs Palmer tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    i did some crime when i was a teenager, lol, didn't get caught. then i met my wife and everything changed, i had everything to lose and nothing to gain. now my kids don't need me anymore and i'm too busy chasing snow bunnies. me and you are older than most of the other members, at my age i now realize i will soon have to answer to God for all the things i've done
                    Well said! Very well said... Thanx and respect!

Comment

Working...
                    X