Matthysse vs Tewan/Linares v Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Tewan/Linares v Gesta

Pump for next weeks card.

You have one of the most technically skilled fighters in the world in Linares. Always fun to watch the most text book fighter in boxing in action.

And of course Lucas really hope he can put it together and finally pick up a title but you never know with these unknown thai’s, sometimes they flop and other times they show up like Ruvisai.

Best card of the month only a week away.

Surprised its not getting more talk.

Comment

I love this card cuz Linares is on it and Gesta isnt exactly a walkover.

Unknown Thai punchers dangerous. I hope he fuks lucas up.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I love this card cuz Linares is on it and Gesta isnt exactly a walkover.

Unknown Thai punchers dangerous. I hope he fuks lucas up.
        Yea exactly gesta is no bum but linares is definitely on point lately.

Awwww man cmom bro i hope lucas anihilates tewam, what you got against lucas?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Yea exactly gesta is no bum but linares is definitely on point lately.

Awwww man cmom bro i hope lucas anihilates tewam, what you got against lucas?
          Nothing.. i just dont think he is good as everyone pumps him up to be. He was the boogeyman who was supposed to beat Danny Garcia easily.. well thanks to Danny Garcia I won big after betting on him.

People keep comparing Lucas to Maidana but Maidana is clearly a notch above him. Always was.

Lucas doesnt have what it takes to make it to that next level.

I wouldnt be surprised if Kiram breaks his face.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Nothing.. i just dont think he is good as everyone pumps him up to be. He was the boogeyman who was supposed to beat Danny Garcia easily.. well thanks to Danny Garcia I won big after betting on him.

People keep comparing Lucas to Maidana but Maidana is clearly a notch above him. Always was.

Lucas doesnt have what it takes to make it to that next level.

I wouldnt be surprised if Kiram breaks his face.
            Im a big lucas fan but i hear what your saying, He has dropped the ball at times but when he's on like in the peterson and provo fight he's a beast. I know lucas isn't at his best anymore but im hoping he has enough left to put together another nice win streak.

As for comparing him to Maidana i agree he has accomplished more than mathysse but i don't necessarily think he's bettter. Chino is more aggressive and gritty but lucas is more polished both hit the same imo.

Comment

Working...
            X