• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    War mikey was an inmate. Who cares what he says? He's garbage
    you gonna take that .!WAR MIKEY!. ?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      you gonna take that .!WAR MIKEY!. ?
      lol lil indian in the cupboard is a Correctional Officer in the middle of nowhere getting punked and gassed with urine and feces by inbred rednecks and blacks lmfao how fucking weak you gotta be to let that happen to ya.
      krazyn8tive

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
        lol lil indian in the cupboard is a Correctional Officer in the middle of nowhere getting punked and gassed with urine and feces by inbred rednecks and blacks lmfao how fucking weak you gotta be to let that happen to ya.
        krazyn8tive
        Sup................................

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Sup................................
          lmaoooo Indian in the Cupboard, damn that brought back memories. They made us read that **** in elementary school. I think I had to do a presentation on that book too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            lmaoooo Indian in the Cupboard, damn that brought back memories. They made us read that **** in elementary school. I think I had to do a presentation on that book too.
            i didnt even know there was a book.. i remember the movie doe

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              i didnt even know there was a book.. i remember the movie doe
              hmm never seen the movie. book was good though from what little i remember of it. it was basically a must-read for children, alongside books like "Holes"

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                No but they found 20 bottles of steroids at his home.
                What kind of steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                  krazyn8tive
                  I've never ever once been gassed. What were you down for? Let me get your CDC number inmate

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I've never ever once been gassed. What were you down for? Let me get your CDC number inmate
                    Ayo is this fool a CO?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      he slapped around a fan who was talking **** to him and his wife and threatened them online. the guy was apparently a little ******ed or something... but still, the troll got what he deserved.

That honestly seemed like a pretty moderate and cool headed response. Seems like an OK guy for someone whose family received abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X