View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 09:07 PM #4
cork cork is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 880
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
cork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to beholdcork is a splendid one to behold
Points: 1,000,000,000,057,270.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,057,270.25
Default

Would accept it. Its a step in the right direction. They should of done it and banned all their fighters from fighting for other belts when they had like all that money and 90% of the rosters of boxing the other 10% would of came over or just died out I think.
cork is offline   Reply With Quote