Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Manager Warns Mayweather: Saul is Not Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Canelo is not the P4P king, is he?

nor he charges you exhorbitant ticket/PPV prices just so you can watch him feasting on bums and washed up fighters, does he?

Rhodes was a legit 154 pounder, so was Cintron, and so were Williams and Kirkland, two fighters Canelo was willing to face before they pulled out, that's more than what we can say about Floyd, the current super JMW champion who hasn't fought a single JMW fighter yet
    Ryan Rhodes was a bum and washed up, Cintron is the only figther I know that got knocked out in a fight and still got a draw and has been washed up for a while. He's a decent name, that's it. Kirkland just asked to fight Canelo so did Lara and Angulo. Chavez and Martinez both wanted fights but you want Floyd to move up but its cool for Canelo to continue to fight N'Dou's, Gomez's and Lopez's STOP IT. Canelo has talent but he has not come close to dominating his division at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Man you ****aroaches seem to come out of the woodworks. No wonder NSB has turned to **** with pathetic users like you.
      crybaby ***** cheerleaders, are you really boxing fans or just Floyd nuthuggers? it seems you whiners just want to protect your hero's precious ¨0¨ as if it was your own, you dont care about watching competitive fights and the best fighting the best, you'd happily watch Mayweather fighting overmatched bums like Guerrero until he retires, so he can go undefeated. No wonder boxing has turned into a duckfest in recent years, because of ****ty fans like you putting more value into a ¨0¨ than in the quality of fights

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He landed at 30% though against a slick counter puncher and landed 43% of his power shots. His average punches thrown per round actually increased in the latter rounds as well.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...trout-compubox
        Trout is not slick. Theres nothing slick about him. Canelo was winging shots from the outside and was still able to connect. That doesnt sound like a slick boxer to me. At best hes a little better version of PWill. Hes a volume puncher that was pulling his punches against Canelo that night.

Comment

Canelo is not the P4P king, is he?

nor he charges you exhorbitant ticket/PPV prices just so you can watch him feasting on bums and washed up fighters, does he?

Rhodes was a legit 154 pounder, so was Cintron, and so were Williams and Kirkland, two fighters Canelo was willing to face before they pulled out, that's more than what we can say about Floyd, the current super JMW champion who hasn't fought a single JMW fighter yet
          I forgot wins over Matthew Hatton, the same Mosley y'all said was old when Floyd beat him up, so what does that say when Canelo fought him after Floyd??? Let's not forget Cotto's brother, I guess beating these type of fighters is what you like to see. Man STOP IT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
            Solid game plan. Forget all the other components. Canelo just has to be big and strong.
            Sounds like you're requestin' Canelo just be a punching bag.

Comment

I don't normally post on this website, but reading some of the comments on here I just had to say something. For all you Alvatards who are dick riding a fighter who's oppoents average age is 33, all washed up journeymen or feather fisted chumps who cannot punch like Trout (****ing Paper Champ), please send me your bets if Alvarez and Mayweather fight. I will bet Moneygram Western Union Paypal with any of you chumps. I got 1K-5K on Floyd, all day.

My Twitter:
              twitter.com/brianjames313

My Facebook:
              facebook.com/adonisthagod313

Please be foolish, I don't like to talk boxing with morons, so just give me your money if you feel that way, Thanks!™

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Tha God View Post
                I don't normally post on this website, but reading some of the comments on here I just had to say something. For all you Alvatards who are dick riding a fighter who's oppoents average age is 33, all washed up journeymen or feather fisted chumps who cannot punch like Trout (****ing Paper Champ), please send me your bets if Alvarez and Mayweather fight. I will bet Moneygram Western Union Paypal with any of you chumps. I got 1K-5K on Floyd, all day.

My Twitter:
                twitter.com/brianjames313

My Facebook:
                facebook.com/adonisthagod313

Please be foolish, I don't like to talk boxing with morons, so just give me your money if you feel that way, Thanks!™
                Lol way to call them out, but they won't bet. They just hope and pray Canelo can get lucky to land something meaningful so they can have something to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                  Ryan Rhodes was a bum and washed up, Cintron is the only figther I know that got knocked out in a fight and still got a draw and has been washed up for a while. He's a decent name, that's it. Kirkland just asked to fight Canelo so did Lara and Angulo. Chavez and Martinez both wanted fights but you want Floyd to move up but its cool for Canelo to continue to fight N'Dou's, Gomez's and Lopez's STOP IT. Canelo has talent but he has not come close to dominating his division at all.
                  Canelo just beat one huge 154 pounder, undefeated, ranked #2 in the division, and coming off a career defining win so his confidence was at its peak, you cant say Canelo is only good against smaller fighters anymore. Canelo will probably fight the Lara-Angulo winner next year, Kirkland is out of the picture he's not even an active boxer anymore, and you're wrong about Martinez, because Martinez was the one who ducked Canelo's challenge early this year (just like Mayweather did), and prefered to fight for peanuts against Murray in Argentina instead, and after watching Martinez' pathetic last fight, it was a wise decission.

Comment

Canelo just beat one huge 154 pounder, undefeated, ranked #2 in the division, and coming off a career defining win so his confidence was at its peak, you cant say Canelo is only good against smaller fighters anymore. Canelo will probably fight the Lara-Angulo winner next year, Kirkland is out of the picture he's not even an active boxer anymore, and you're wrong about Martinez, because Martinez was the one who ducked Canelo's challenge early this year (just like Mayweather did), and prefered to fight for peanuts against Murray in Argentina instead, and after watching Martinez' pathetic last fight, it was a wise decission.
                    I agree he did beat a huge 154 pounder, but what bother's me about Trout is nobody knew him until he beat the same Cotto that was said to be washed up when Floyd beat him but Trout beats him and now he's the real deal. So really how good is Trout when his biggest win came against a guy that's said to be washed up? Martinez did as Canelo to fight I'll get you the article in one sec.

Comment

lmao, all i read before trout was that canelo would be ktfo by trout and bla bla, now trout is some sort of bum that he beat and bla bla, yall floydiots sound pathetic !!

Comment

Working...
                      X