Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times do you think Berto will eat canvas on April 16th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
    as soon as berto hit ortiz dude will forgot all his strengths and back peddal and try to box being in defense and lose.
    ...exactly

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Suger Ray Robinson quit in a fight, Robert Duran quit in a fight, Isreal vasquez quit in a fight, and u know what every one of them was a blood and guts warrior!

Seriously shut the fuk up about it.
      I don't doubt any fighters heart and courage, they are all loaded with it. But there is something missing their with this guy to reach the top level. You have to admit? This isn't the first story either...there have been stories of him quitting in he gym, getting dropped and beat up in sparring. I hated the bandwagon that started after maidana, but I think there is just too many stories. He should have finished peterson off...he has lost his mojo. Either way he wouldn't be able to live with berto.

Comment

Berto is going to throw a potshot and hold.. potshot and hold.. and i have a feeling victor wont do **** about it either. i love ortiz, hes currently my fav fighter. i think he needs a new trainer to work on his defense and other weaknesses. hes def got the power.. berto is very over rated.. hes actually the softest champion in boxing..

i think berto will win the fight on potshotting and holding.. unless victor makes him pay for that

Comment

I say Zero. Berto's gonna have everybody talking about how he still needs a name, and Victor Ortiz doesn't count cause he's a JWW, and was too heavy, and was not mentally there, __________<<<<< Insert excuse there. I would not be surprised if Berto stalked Victor, and scored a stoppage. Ortiz cannot Box moving backwards. And he's been trying for the past couple of fights. Every since Maidana stole his will.

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Berto hits the canvas once or twice. Ortiz has the power and when it lands I'm sure its going to surprise Berto a lot. The question is can Ortiz pressure Berto to fatigue and land his shots nd can he handle the speed of Berto.

Comment

I think you all are gonna see a good sized gap between the two in the speed department. Victor is fast, but Berto is alot faster.

Comment

Berto appears to be made of much sterner stuff than Ortiz. Ortiz will have his moments since he is highly skilled more skilled than Berto but once Berto takes that and keeps coming then starts to make Ortiz feel his power the fight is pretty much in the bag for Berto.

It is tough to purely outbox a guy who is willing and able to get in close and make the fight down and dirty but Ortiz could possibly do that.

Comment

Berto will be landing 2-3 punches to Ortiz one. Ortiz defense is not that great and he will backpedal as soon as he feels Berto's power. If Berto catches Ortiz with the same shots as peterson, he is going out is going to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    Berto has been down against some lighter puncher's before and Collazo gave him hell...Ortiz knocked down a solid chin Maidana that got wreckless...Berto gets wreckless but he's not as heavy handed as Maidana and his punches are more accurate...trust me Berto will eat canvas multiple times...
                    Hes also not as wide open as Maidana.

Comment

This is what happens when people play too many video games thinking weight classes don't matter. Andre Berto is not necessarily better than Ortiz-- but he will destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                      X