Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanchenko gonna beat the tar out of Hatton. Dude looks like he's 90 years old

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Ricky just said he was getting dropped by a lightweight sparring partner 12 days before the fight. Damn.
      Well damn...................I will try to refrain from saying I told you so when Senchenko takes it to him.

Comment

Paulie at the commentator booth. cool!

Comment

Paulf, you're wrong.

That was prior to the Pacman fight, not this one. He tried to say that was a result of his overtraining.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Paulf, you're wrong.

That was prior to the Pacman fight, not this one. He tried to say that was a result of his overtraining.
            Yeah, that was for the Pacquiao fight. He wouldn't admit to being dropped 12 days before this fight, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Paulf, you're wrong.

I would hope so.

No way in a million years would someone reveal that a few hours before a fight.

Comment

Buckland-Foster just about to start, this could be a war.

Comment

Ian John Lewis is a piece of *****

Comment

Missed most of the first but I assume Buckland won it on work rate?

I think that right to the body hurt Foster Jr at the end too.

Comment

1-0 Buckland

Comment

Working...
                      X