No announcement yet.

Would u fight an openly gay man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I know your coach. Very nice guy and i hope the best for his bro. I never asked him about that fight tho...
    They ****ed him on the scales and he was drained. He weight in something like 4lbs underweight and they still made him lose another half pound. Shady

Comment

Anyone willing to throw a punch should be expecting one in return.

The strength in that punch depends on the instigator.

For health reasons, I would not trade punches with a h0m0. I'm afraid of AIDS.
      Ditto bums. Winning wouldn't be worth it.

Comment

Its 2019 I aint trying to fight a straight dude, a gay dude, a trans person or a mfer in a clown outfit. I dont need that sorta bs in my life.

But if push came to shove Id fight a gay dude I guess. Dont see why not. Anybody can get it idc if you like p#ssies or like dicks or just hate your own dick or p#ssy.

Comment

I'd fight any gay man just as hard as any straight man.

But instead of shaking his hand afterwards, I'd kick him in the balls.

Comment

Maybe that's why Kell Brook didn't hit the machete dude back. Fear of being charged with a hate crime...Or being socially ridiculed for beating one of the protected species.

Comment

In self defense, a persons sexuality wouldn't matter. If it bleeds I'll hit it. If its acting in a threatening matter regardless same thing strike first as hard and fast as possible until the threats neutralised or incapacitated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Maybe that's why Kell Brook didn't hit the machete dude back. Fear of being charged with a hate crime...Or being socially ridiculed for beating one of the protected species.
                Or maybe it was that machete !

Comment

I would fight anybody, gay or straight. But not masculine lesbians, they scare me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Let me first say i have nothing against gays nor is this about gay violence. Im talking about if an openly gay man did something to u that warrants an ass kicking, would you fight 1?..

If you think about it, Its high risk, low reward. On one hand a gay man is still a man and can get checked like one. BUT imagine getting your ass kicked by a gay dude? And your friends and family saw?
                    there are famous openly gay muaythai fighter in thailand, there's even a movie about him. my question is would you fight him? how about "big muscle bear" type of gay, they are pretty open with their gayness, do you have the courage to fight them???

Comment

i'd pull up on the feminine gay dude all confident and shyt

but then

which would leave me feeling like

Last edited by Szef; 10-12-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X