Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Under Fire Over Human Rights in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Now its his fault for the law in other countries ? And under fire isn't new,hes under fire with stupid articles on a certain forum everyday. This is why Wilder gets clowned on here with daily threads bc this sites own propaganda doesn't quit . lol
    Juggernaut is correct.
    DaNeutral.
    Robbie Barrett

This is a boxing clever article. Those articles are specifically for tabloid. Not sure why posters eat this fake news. Is there a campaign atm amongst Joshua fans boycotting AJ?

“Joshua admits that he's found himself in a tough spot, with some of his fans being angry over his upcoming fight's location.“

How much did the LDBC throw at NSB to publish this? That’s all the LDBc will talk about this
    week, this article. The LDBc are bootyhouse jail masters too. Makes it more twilight and worse

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      You have just described the double standard and said that this was not a double standard. Well played.
      Is it a double standard if no one gives a f#ck about you to care in the first place? Idk about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Sure, but I feel like a lot of mfers who rarely complain are complaining about this one.

Lol whos not letting them fight?

People ALWAYS talk about various aspects of a fight, a opponent choice, location, weight, etc when a fight get announced. This fight is just like all the rest in that way & for a fight this big being in a backwards country stands out to virtually everyone. Would be more weird if no one was talking about.
        no ones not letting them fight, however the media ect are pouring scorn on it, not sure how much if any outrage there was when Ali fought in Zaire , I was a few years too late for that.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Tennis, golf, football, motor sport, wwe, boxing, all been to Saudi and there was none of this crying crap and everybody who went came back without horror stories.

Can somebody point out all the threads crying about Saudi when the WBSS final was held there? Or does all the feminine crying and moaning only appeared cuz it's Anthony Joshua?

That's why I'm paying no attention to crying ******s on here, people looking to cry and moan about ANYTHING AT All just cuz it's something to do with Anthony Joshua.

It's soooooooooooooo lame and see through.
          Whos crying? Mostly people are like "huh wtf" at the fight being there, myself included & as many were & I myself was with the WBSS final.

The Khan thing was weird for happening in the first place so I think where that was happening at got lost in the shuffle.
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-09-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
            not sure how much if any outrage there was when Ali fought in Zaire , I was a few years too late for that.
            I think it wasnt as widely known how effed up Zaire was back then to the masses like Saudi Arabia is seen as these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Whos crying? Mostly people are like "huh wtf" at the fight being there, myself included & as many were & I myself was with the WBSS final.

The Khan thing was weird for happening in the first place so I think where that was happening at got lost in the shuffle.
              There had been a ton of crying, a tidal wave of tears on this forum about Saudi and human rights and bla bla bla but only since a Joshua fight was penned in. Nothing before. You not now going to pretend there wasn't? Im not saying you were in there getting stuck in there but let's not pretend the threads weren't there.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                Juggernaut is correct.
                DaNeutral.
                Robbie Barrett

This is a boxing clever article. Those articles are specifically for tabloid. Not sure why posters eat this fake news. Is there a campaign atm amongst Joshua fans boycotting AJ?

“Joshua admits that he's found himself in a tough spot, with some of his fans being angry over his upcoming fight's location.“

How much did the LDBC throw at NSB to publish this? That’s all the LDBc will talk about this
                week, this article. The LDBc are bootyhouse jail masters too. Makes it more twilight and worse
                We all know Its just lame media spin or we'd be hearing all the same stuff about all the other Boxing and all the other sport that's been held there over recent years. We can see the game being played. It's just cuz it's Joshua.

Should the rest of the world refuse to fight in america until the death penalty is banned? Should the rest of the world refuse to fight in American until guns are banned until Americans can prove they are mature and responsible enough to not go on weekly random shooting sprees?

Or can we just accept the world is crap and just get on with it the best we can?

Comment

Bs

What about the human rights in America

Larry posted the other day he gets a chicken wing thrown at him weekly, yet all of that is ignored on here
                  Last edited by lfc19titles; 09-09-2019, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I’m kinda torn on this article. On one hand I feel sorry for Joshua because the location of the fight is down to Eddie Hearn not him and it’s impossible for him to condem Saudi Arabia’s disregard for human rights without coming across as a hypocrite when he’s fighting there.
                    On the other hand his comments are just waffle and nonsense, communities fighting for a cause is nothing to do with peoples human rights being breached because of the principles of sharia law. And the you have to respect the law of the land comment, don’t think he’d be saying that about 1980’s South Africa when black people weren’t allowed on the same bus or in the same restrooms as white people.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      Bs

What about the human rights in America

Larry posted the other day he gets a chicken with one thrown at him weekly, yet all of that is ignored on here
                      Chicken Rights!

Comment

Working...
                      X