Nog vs. Sapp rematch???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nog vs. Sapp rematch???

Check it.....

I just read on the main page of this site, globalMMA.com that there is a rumor of Nog and Sapp going at it AGAIN!!!. :shock:

My opinion, I know Nog worked a very good win in on Sapp their first fight. However, Sapp is one big, crazy mother****er I would'nt **** with. Not many would. He kicks ass. :twisted:

On the other hand, Nog is the best right now......

Does anyone have any input, opinions, perhaps any insite or news about this? :?

i think sapp is getting better!! its not smart to fight him... period! lol

Comment

As much trouble as Nog had the last time, if he is going to grant sapp a rematch, he better do it soon. Before much longer Sapp may be unstoppable.

Comment

Well I think Sapp would take Nog if there is a rematch. cuz he getting better with his grappling...

Comment

I don't think he could win right now...but maybe in just some months..he need to get fought by a striker...

Comment

Sapp will fight better and he's stronger , but Nog is a master, is an stone...it's an unknow question...

Comment

I would go with Minotauro in a rematch. How can anyone bet against Nog right now? You could tell me that his next fight is against a wild water buffalo and I'd still go with Nog.

Comment

I am with Tanner on this.

Sapp is awsome and very powerful, but Nog has his game down tight right now and holds a wining streak here, he is the best right now. He is like the next Rickson. On the real......... NOG is GOD!!!

Nuff said!

Comment

Joe Son by thongue choke.

Comment

Working...
                  X