No announcement yet.

Rigo v Nonito done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Come on, man. You can't seriously be upset with this fight.
    I'm not upset, it's just a fight that I consider very overhyped and if Donaire is as good as people say he is he'll wipe the floor with Rigo.

I want to see the Mares fight. Mares proved he was legit when he took out Moreno. Rigo hasn't done a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I don't get why Donaire hasn't fought in the Bay area yet. This would have been the perfect time.
      When paddy told me it was in las vegas i told him make it in new york bro so the cubans can come out including us, then he told me it was between la and ny and i was like **** let me cross my fingers

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        I can't wait to see the odds for this fight.
        Very intriguing to me as well

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          I'm not upset, it's just a fight that I consider very overhyped and if Donaire is as good as people say he is he'll wipe the floor with Rigo.

I want to see the Mares fight. Mares proved he was legit when he took out Moreno. Rigo hasn't done a thing.
          most people think rigo is better than mares, i know he whooped him in the amateurs and yes i know it doesnt mean anything to you guys but still.

Comment

Boxing moron fans can never be pleased. They shout Nonito ducking Rigo and that Rigo would school Nonito and now that the fight is about to happen, Rigo becomes a hypejob?

Fuck You!

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Initially got excited..... Thought about it.... Let me get a press conference first
              I assume it is or will be signed. Rigondeaux can't be that stupid to let this opportunity pass.

Comment

Yeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

May the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  what do you think they will be, i cant even guess
                  I think Nonito will be a -200 favorite.

Comment

this fight might be boring

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I assume it is or will be signed. Rigondeaux can't be that stupid to let this opportunity pass.
                      rigo signed he was going to arrive at his lawyers office at 5 pm, if the news just came out then that means they were only waiting on his signature to release it to the public.

Comment

Working...
                      X