No announcement yet.

Good bye everybody! Time to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    no sir. that will get me shot - probably multiple times. the cops killed a child hood friend because he turned around too fast with an umbrella in his hand. broad daylight.
    Phuck the police.
    Last edited by Terrel; 01-16-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      [IMG]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/****+Da+Police.+lolololollo_4de405_3461512.jpg[/IMG]
      care to rephrase?

Comment

no sir. that will get me shot - probably multiple times. the cops killed a child hood friend because he turned around too fast with an umbrella in his hand. broad daylight.
        what the fuk man,thats insane i hope that copper hasn't got a job and is rotten in some run down bar checking his pocket for spare change for another whiskey the piece of ****

Comment

care to rephrase?
          I ****ed up, so sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
            what the fuk man,thats insane i hope that copper hasn't got a job and is rotten in some run down bar checking his pocket for spare change for another whiskey the piece of ****
            the amount of convictions against police who have violently killed or hurt "prisoners" can be counted on one hand. This is just over the last twenty or thirty years. Toronto was pretty bad for that. Lately not so much.

Cops almost always as a rule get off the charges laid against them unless there is unwavering proof. meaning eye witness accounts are usually not good enough.

Comment

i'm not gay but i will stick my penis in a man's holiest.

man, i can't even type that without getting queasy.
              Larry hacked your account?

Comment

Did I miss the hour and 15 minutes? BUMMER!

Comment

the amount of convictions against police who have violently killed or hurt "prisoners" can be counted on one hand. This is just over the last twenty or thirty years. Toronto was pretty bad for that. Lately not so much.

Cops almost always as a rule get off the charges laid against them unless there is unwavering proof. meaning eye witness accounts are usually not good enough.
                  when it comes to the police they will do anything to set other people up,i really fukin hate those guys especially informers for the police,i had beef with some dude and his son was their,me and my daughter were walking to the shop and he pulls out a knuckle duster and i tell my daughter to get home,i lay him out but the police arrest me even tho my daughter seen the weapon they said it was her words against theirs,fuking bastards i will never trust the police ever again

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Did I miss the hour and 15 minutes? BUMMER!
                    sadly i jumped the gun, i thought i could get into the gym early. bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Larry hacked your account?
                      larry can't hack a tree branch with a buzz saw.

he's a city dweller. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X