No announcement yet.

Pac fans, serious answers only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans, serious answers only

Honestly speaking. Do you think that version of Pacquiao, That fought Tim Bradley. Beat Cotto or Mayweather today.... I'm just curious..... Please no trolling

Would beat Cotto but not Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
      Honestly speaking. Do you think that version of Pacquiao, That fought Tim Bradley. Beat Cotto or Mayweather today.... I'm just curious..... Please no trolling
      I think pac fights to his level of opposition nowadays to an extent. He clearly thought he had the fight in the bag and let off the gas against Bradley. He's learned his lesson though, and will be more ferocious from now on. He's still the quick handed, dangerous slugger that knocked Cotto into the next world. He beats Cotto still.

MW.. A prime MW, outmaneuvers and outpoints him in impressive fashion. But current MW.. Fresh out of jail MW.. The aging slowing down MW, well its a toss up who wins that one to me

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
        Would beat Cotto but not Mayweather.
        I asked bc Manny use to be a hurricane of just raw fury. His combos had no rhythm or pop. His foot speed is still good. Yet banging with Miguel in the pocket I see him losing. If they were to fight again. Fighting Floyd inside or outside. I see Floyd winning easy. Manny only chance will to catch Floyd or go to the body. Yet he's to small to muscle Floyd around. The first 5 or 6 rounds to make. Going to the body work.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          I think pac fights to his level of opposition nowadays to an extent. He clearly thought he had the fight in the bag and let off the gas against Bradley. He's learned his lesson though, and will be more ferocious from now on. He's still the quick handed, dangerous slugger that knocked Cotto into the next world. He beats Cotto still.

MW.. A prime MW, outmaneuvers and outpoints him in impressive fashion. But current MW.. Fresh out of jail MW.. The aging slowing down MW, well its a toss up who wins that one to me
          You answered really intelligently. I did see the power this time around. That would keep Cotto at bay. The cotto that went to the body against Floyd. uses he size to man handle Manny. If his body punch is as effective as in the Floyd fight I see him stopping Manny. How can many beat Floyd bc inside or outside i don't see it. I see Floyd timing Manny and countering him to death like Hatton.

Comment

One thing I'm worried about is that he couldn't knock down or seriously hurt Bradley when Bradley decided to exchange with him, and was throwing a lot of loopin shots ( partly cause of Bradley's ducking).. His accuracy was also a bit of a concern. He still is very good but need that ferocity, where he keeps on going not worrying about getting hit and not giving the competition a chance to breath.

Comment

beats Cotto with ease, but loses to Floyd

Comment

Cotto have a chance. Mayweather is much tougher opponents ... I admit, Pacquiao is declining but no matter what I will still root for him in Mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  beats Cotto with ease, but loses to Floyd
                  Not at 150+ he dont ,,, but we will never know Pac will NEVER EVER fight Cotto without a CW that sucks him down .

Comment

Beats Cotto...never thought he would beat Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X