Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Oh cmon

Just say she's hot and move on

Its not just her looks but her personality and the way she carries herself. THere are plenty of playboy bunnies and victoria secret models that are hotter, but thats not the point
    Okay see you agree there are plenty of hotter women out there. Admit it you like her because it's "Scarlett". I just wanted to point that out because some guys are going crazy calling her body amazing. I mean "amazing" is a pretty powerful word you can't just throw that around lightly. Just putting things in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Okay see you agree there are plenty of hotter women out there. Admit it you like her because it's "Scarlett". I just wanted to point that out because some guys are going crazy calling her body amazing. I mean "amazing" is a pretty powerful word you can't just throw that around lightly. Just putting things in perspective.
      I still dont get what you're getting at.

You obviously have never seen one of her movies or seen how she is in real life, otherwise then you'd understand that its not the the pics guys see online that make then go crazy for her

Comment

I still dont get what you're getting at.

You obviously have never seen one of her movies or seen how she is in real life, otherwise then you'd understand that its not the the pics guys see online that make then go crazy for her
        Dude I saw Iron Man 2 just like everybody else. haha! Look she
        's hot but let's not over value the vagina. There are probably 10 of her walking around undiscovered right now. Let's not forget airbrushing and makeup enhance a lot of these starlets. I would believe her personal cell pics before those especially since cell phone camera's have come a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Dude I saw Iron Man 2 just like everybody else. haha! Look she
          's hot but let's not over value the vagina. There are probably 10 of her walking around undiscovered right now. Let's not forget airbrushing and makeup enhance a lot of these starlets. I would believe her personal cell pics before those especially since cell phone camera's have come a long way.
          Dude you are over analyzing this

She's hot

Comment

Dude you are over analyzing this

She's hot
            Okay bud sorry for interrupting the fap session. She is hot.

Comment

Nice pics n shiiet, but still no proof of her having puzz between her legs.

Comment

she just made it back to the top of my list , damn iphone taking crapping pics

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  she just made it back to the top of my list , damn iphone taking crapping pics
                  I think it was a black berry

Comment

Working...
                  X