Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    LOL

You guys are closest to it. I'll take your words for it
    I live 40 minutes drive from the nearest city.

The nearest city where there were riots is about 2hours away

Comment

I live in between Tottenham and Enfield, from what I've seen in my area I saw plenty of white folk, teenagers, adults and middle aged, even mothers joined in with other minorities doing the looting. So lets not tar everyone with the same brush please?

Comment

Unreported looting today

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
          I live in between Tottenham and Enfield, from what I've seen in my area I saw plenty of white folk, teenagers, adults and middle aged, even mothers joined in with other minorities doing the looting. So lets not tar everyone with the same brush please?
          The whole of britain can see the footage, videos on youtube, sky news etc, the vast majority of these people are BLACK, lets not try and cover it up for fear of being labelled racist.

Why is it the trouble is happening in the big citys in england wich all have large black communitys????

Why isnt their any trouble in citys in scotland, wales, ireland????

Comment

how the **** do they let this **** happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              The whole of britain can see the footage, videos on youtube, sky news etc, the vast majority of these people are BLACK, lets not try and cover it up for fear of being labelled racist.

Why is it the trouble is happening in the big citys in england wich all have large black communitys????

You guys are fighting on the regular man, that would be to report the obvious!

It's like watching Football factory again where he talks about you ****s being an island race who love to fight

Comment

The shooting happened in London, London started all this, then birmingham and the west midlands started, i heard liverpool had some looters today, so your wrong.

Comment

Dude, you said 95 per cent of people who were responsible for these were black, now tell me that isn't wild exaggeration when you can clearly see from the footage shown that there were also a comparable white, asian and other minority delinquent populations participating.

This is without taking into account that these riots occurred in deprived areas where there are ethnically diverse populations, so of course the proportion of blacks being involved will increase because most of them reside in working class towns and boroughs. Ditto Brum, Bristol and Manchester.

As has been said before, this is a class issue rather than a race problem, the people out there are from predominantly working class areas, which by no means justifies what has happened but understanding and solving the social issues relating to these riots can go a long way in preventing something like this ever happening again.

Comment

nah %%%% it the government has been raping the people for years anyway killing their children in false wars, slowly but surely taking their rights away 1 by 1 etc, I reckon something like this is needed throughout the whole world to show these globalist elitists humanity isn't going to slumber to their will without a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
                      Dude, you said 95 per cent of people who were responsible for these were black, now tell me that isn't wild exaggeration when you can clearly see from the footage shown that there were also a comparable white, asian and other minority delinquent populations participating.

This is without taking into account that these riots occurred in deprived areas where there are ethnically diverse populations, so of course the proportion of blacks being involved will increase because most of them reside in working class towns and boroughs. Ditto Brum, Bristol and Manchester.

As has been said before, this is a class issue rather than a race problem, the people out there are from predominantly working class areas, which by no means justifies what has happened but understanding and solving the social issues relating to these riots can go a long way in preventing something like this ever happening again.

What social issues?

Trust me the majority of the looters were black in London. 60% are white in my borough yet literally all were black that looted. The whites were throwing stuff at the police as with the blacks, but the actual looters were black.

I was there and what the media has shown is correct. The areas that most of the looting has been done are poor indeed, but everyone is in the same boat. There are plenty of poor ethnic minorities in the inner city, there is no shortage of that here in London. However when I say most of the looters are black, it is almost all.

Of course there are whites and others doing it too. It is a fact that a lot of street crime is done by blacks in London. 80% of gun crime in done by blacks here. Most of the robberries also.

The excuse of no youth clubs, no money etc has to change. I see hard working immigrants start from a market store to having a shop after years and griding away. They start from nothing.

I went to a crap school, lived in a housing estate before, had a lack of funding and a lack of things to do, but now I am earning good money and believe I am a decent person.

When people constantly makes excuses of the lack of things such as youtuhclubs, then why not protest for it peacefully? There have been protests at the budget cuts, but believe me it wasn't filled with these kids and looters. The protests were done by adults who were losing their jobs.

Why was the town hall, where the rioters actually were next to not touched? A building that represented the local authorities, the government? Surely if the issue is about social problems due to a lack of funding or whatever, that would be the case to take that building on?

Stealing and damaging shops is not about anything other than just stealing. A lot of these blacks in my area are thugs and rob people already. What difference is a shop to them if they can get things for free?

People need to look at themselves and better themselves and their children. You can not, and I mean can not blame it on anything but yourself. No one forces you to break metal shutters and windows with bricks.

Man I had two pairs of trousers when I was 13 and had holes in my trainers and socks. I had fungus on my walls and slept on a bed with no matress but cardboard. Trust me I grew up poor as anyone. I worked my ass off because I knew being poor was not a good thing. I had shame to be poor and worked ahrd in school and got a decent salary. I didn't blame anyone for what I had missing, I loved my mother (Single parent when I was 7nd my Sister at 5) for whatever I had. She now works in a bank as a risk assessor earning quite a bit also.

Stop blaming others for what you do and one day, that mentality will mean people actually become somethign rather than have an excuse to be a scumbag.

Comment

Working...
                      X