Shogun vs Forrest 2!!!!!!! OFFICAL!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun vs Forrest 2!!!!!!! OFFICAL!!!

Link(MMAjunkie)

This fight makes perfect sense. What a way to get back on top for Shogun then too revenge one of his most embarrassing losses? And Forrest is still trying to find himself I believe. Hasn't been the same since that bad Anderson Silva loss. Another upset right here would do him wonders.

WAR SHOGUN!!!!! Forrest is that *****h though. He's fought like every great fighter at 205 but Chuck & Randy. I think he'll be remembered highly in 10-20 years. Either way it's gonna be an epic fight once again!

Good fight, should tell us how much Shogun has left.

Griffin fought smart against Franklin, methodical with none of the crazy rushing in of the past. Obviously he doesn't want to be wild against Shogun either because he'd get destroyed, but I think his best chance is to push the pace and not let Rua find his rhythm or distance.

I think Shogun takes it by KO if he's healthy. He might still not be back to 100%, but I'm hoping he's smart enough not to step in there if he isn't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Griffin fought smart against Franklin, methodical with none of the crazy rushing in of the past. Obviously he doesn't want to be wild against Shogun either because he'd get destroyed, but I think his best chance is to push the pace and not let Rua find his rhythm or distance.

I think Shogun takes it by KO if he's healthy. He might still not be back to 100%, but I'm hoping he's smart enough not to step in there if he isn't ready.
      He was wild against Shogun the first time and he still beat him. However Shogun just came off a knee surgery before that fight. Everytime he comes off a knee surgery he looks like garbage.

I'm expecting Shogun to win this fight by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        He was wild against Shogun the first time and he still beat him. However Shogun just came off a knee surgery before that fight. Everytime he comes off a knee surgery he looks like garbage.

I'm expecting Shogun to win this fight by KO.
        I feel what you guys are saying. He looked like emotionally beat down after the Jon Jones beating. He was really down on himself so we gotta see if that hunger's still there. Because Shogun always stands one of the best chances against Jones when he's at his A game. That was just a really bad night. The motha****a just became a local hero by stopping a robber. I would have tapped the **** out right there in the locker room. That was destined to happen like if it were some Holy ***** going haha.

I think his main problem the first time was conditioning like in the Coleman fight too. Just looked sluggish and slow wasn't his normal explosive brutal self so he'll be alright this time. Forrest don't like getting hit hard. He'll fold once Shogun hits him with a nasty over hand right after a leg kick.

Comment

War Forrest.

Cleggy, Nate, KLTP

you guys wanna bet on Shogun or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
            War Forrest.

Cleggy, Nate, KLTP

Yeah but it'd be better when fight times come around because I don't know how many points im gonna have. I use to only have about 4-5 million points and only had over a hundred thousand for a week or 2. I got a lot bet'd on Ortiz-Berto tonight and the fights a few months away so God knows how many points I'll have them because I'd like a big bet for that.

I gotcha though most def.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              War Forrest.

Cleggy, Nate, KLTP

War Forrest?

Comment

UFC Rio looks like it's gonna be a fun event.

Shogun in good shape should take this.

Shogun looked horrible in their first fight. This rematch is a great fight for him to take now that he's on the rebound. Very winnable and a chance to avenge a loss while he's at it.

Comment

Shogun does not have a clue what he is doing, he is looking for an easy fight so he can get pride back, and he think that Forrest is that fight, Forrest is coming up, and when the fight is rolling Shogun is going to get his ass kick

Comment

uninterested, big time!

Comment

Working...
                    X