No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 fight, anyone ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 fight, anyone ?

I'm tired of all these bums only jabbing me online, so I thought I'd ask you guy for a little friendly (un)ranked match ?

Anyway, you can add me on s1v3rt.

Sorry if this is a stupid thread and all, but meh.

Sure why not, i got the game less than a week ago, going through legacy mode for the first time. I have yet to play online, i have a feeling you'll mess me up but oh well.

Tag: HardxKore

Comment

I'll add you later tonight.

Comment

your from canda and hes from norway..

i dont have the game myself but aint there any zone restricitions when playing online? europeans play europeans and north americans play against north americans etc. can u play ppl from wherever?

Comment

yes anywhere in the world from what ive seen

Comment

my gamertag on ps3 is cdodaro

Comment

my gamertag is hmd323 for ps3

Comment

Gamertag: Merseysiderrr

Comment

My PS3 ID is blaze778. Feel free to add me on guys. I would love to play a friendly game with real boxing fans, not just "cheap tactic" game junkies who want to build up there record.

I am also tired of nonstop jabs and straights from cheap players. The best way to avoid that is to bob and weave then counter but it's hard especially if there is a little lag online. I am getting better at it, but it sometimes takes 2-4 attempts just to bob and weave and sometimes the opponent counters my counter attempt and knocks me down.

I miss parries from Round 3. I think round 3 had better control response, and I hate how round 4 throw all the boxers into only 3 weight classes online. I can't have Pac/Whitaker or Duran dream match or Pavlik/Taylor rematch. Chavez vs. Duran would awesome. The roster is way better in Round 4, but it's pointless online if so many dream matches aren't possible with only 3 weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                  X