No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed is More Than Happy To Collide With Glazkov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed is More Than Happy To Collide With Glazkov

Undefeated Magomed Abdusalamov (16-0, 16KOs), and his manager Boris Grinberg, reject claims that they are not interested in facing Vyacheslav Glazkov (14-0, 10KOs). They were offered the opportunity to face Glazkov on February 23rd in the United States, with NBC Sports televising.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really like malk Scott. What do you fellas think of his chances?

Comment

Fres Oquendo is currently ranked by the WBC and has called out Magomed.

That would be a good fight for him.

Also, Tyson Fury is looking for an opponent for his March fight at Madison Square Gardens. I wouldn't mind seeing Abdusalamov-Fury.

Tony Grano, Andrew Wawrzyk and Luis Ortiz are ranked by the WBC so they are possible opponents for Magomed.

Comment

Magomed against Glazkov would be great!

Comment

This Magomed guy is 31 years old already if I am not mistaken. At this point he needs to start fighting legitimate opponents or his best years are going to go to waste.

Tough spot because I don't think too many ranked guys are going to want to fight him.

Comment

Magomed would destroy glazkov. Glazkov is a cruiserweight. He should drop a couple pounds and fight there. Barely maybe 6ft tall only like 215 fully clothed soaking wet. Magomed would KO him inside if two rounds. Glazkov would be defenseless against the onslaught. Just saying. He fights the same style as magomed with nowhere near the power. Magomed is an artillery barrage, glazkov is a .22 rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
              Magomed would destroy glazkov. Glazkov is a cruiserweight. He should drop a couple pounds and fight there. Barely maybe 6ft tall only like 215 fully clothed soaking wet. Magomed would KO him inside if two rounds. Glazkov would be defenseless against the onslaught. Just saying. He fights the same style as magomed with nowhere near the power. Magomed is an artillery barrage, glazkov is a .22 rifle.

Glazkov is 6ft3 & a pretty lean 220lbs, he is a good sized heavyweight & about the same size of of an in shape Mago.

I think he'd pick Mago to pieces myself.

Comment

magomed abdusalamov has good power but he is pretty slow. the best guy i seen him fight was jameel mccline(the current shot version)& he got off the floor to win the fight with a stiff right jab. i'm still not sure what to make of the guy. sounds like his promoter may have dropped the ball here. an NBC headliner spot was turned down. this was a prime opportunity to get some much needed exposure on primetime american television. there are other opponents in the WBC rankings he could also fight but his team has been complaining about nobody wanting to fight abdusalamov & when he is given a legit opponent on an upcoming nationwide telecast his team turns it down. i don't think this was a good business move unless they are protecting him & looking for an easier opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                  Firstly Glazkov is 6'3 220-225 the exact same size as Mago and secondly in regards to your description of his style in bold

Comment

Funny how guys try to spin things. How a guy openly admitting he's not willing to fight someone becomes "I'm not turning the fight down" is politician-worthy.

Magomed has no impressive wins, yet will only face Glazkov if he first beats a top 15 ranked opponent. It seems clear that Magomed (or at least his team) don't want to take a risk at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                    X