No announcement yet.

Good night of boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good night of boxing..

Exciting and very enjoyable. Didn't even know Charlo-Harrison was on tonight, until this morning.

War Boxing

that was a damn good fight

Comment

Thanks to Al Haymon! VERY professional unlike that disaster in Phoenix! Dope dodging overweight PED peddling Peddie Hearn card!

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
        that was a damn good fight
        Yep.. Jermell dug really deep. I became a fan tonight. I didn't like him much before because he starched my boy Lubin! I'm more of a Jermall fan.

Comment

Same. Harrison-Charlo wasn't really on my radar, but I caught the whole card, and was glad I did!

Comment

Boxing > UFC

I ain’t seen a UFC card as entertaining as last nights PBC all year. Yet yesterday’s PBC ain’t even in top 10 fights of the year.

Comment

The whole card was entertaining and really delivered. Glad I caught these fights. 3 televised fights that ended in Knockouts and while watching each fight was not sure who was going to win any of the fights. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                Thanks to Al Haymon! VERY professional unlike that disaster in Phoenix! Dope dodging overweight PED peddling Peddie Hearn card!
                LOL. Did you even watch it or are you just taking the opportunity to have a swipe?

Comment

Really enjoyed the card. What pisses me off is this is the kind of card that should be standard for all shows on Fox and SHO given the talent pbc has.

Use shobox and fs1 for the lower tier talent and young guys on the come up.

Ppv should only be for fighters that deserve to be on ppv like manny.

With Hurd, jrock, charlo and the jmw’s all the ww, the top fw’s the hws and sprinkle in other guys PBC could be putting on great cards monthly in 2020.

Really strong card last night.

Comment

yup...good card last night...and a good card on espn last week....

but yeah....it was a good fight and card...which is why you dont see much about it on the 1st page of the forums...the haters are quiet and there isnt much to say

Comment

Working...
                    X