• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
    u racist fan boys are fkn disgusting !
    Bwahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
      Why would Casimero be deducted a point? He landed two punches on the side of the head.
      I've seen ear punches thrown from behind punished before, but I couldn't see exactly where it landed, which is why I said I'm 'not sure' if he should be penalised. Like I say kinda irrelevent anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

gotdamn what a beautiful punch

you'll only see those in anime lol

the jap fighter didn't fall down right away because it was a punch up...the power of the punch kept him up

Comment

lmfao! I guess boxers from Latin America, Europe, Africa, USA and other parts of Asia have never fought around the world? Only Filipinos ? U so fkn pathetic! Get a fkn life! U fan boys are the fkn worst! No wonder nobody likes u!
          yeah they fought 1 or 2 other country but not how casimero and pac was doing fighting all over the world, from China, japan, korea, singapore, thailand, mexico, australia, etc and beat them all in their own homeland... now name me a fighter who fought outside more than 5 country..

Comment

lmfao! I guess boxers from Latin America, Europe, Africa, USA and other parts of Asia have never fought around the world? Only Filipinos ? U so fkn pathetic! Get a fkn life! U fan boys are the fkn worst! No wonder nobody likes u!
            Name a single mexican fighter who fought in more than 5 different country...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Just watched that fight.

Casimero sure loves his shoryuuken move.

It doesn't even look like he's aiming on the chin. He's aiming for the nose. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                Just watched that fight.

Casimero sure loves his shoryuuken move.

It doesn't even look like he's aiming on the chin. He's aiming for the nose. Ouch!

Damn! That looks like it could of been the shot that opened Kenya Yama****a. I got hit right on the nose once and walked around looking like a raccoon -- I was confused over why I had two black-eyes for getting punched on the nose

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  Name a single mexican fighter who fought in more than 5 different country...
                  why are u so focused on Mexico ? I said fighters from all latin america, africa , europe ect but ur piece of shyt @zz is so focused on mexico!

Comment

Working...
                  X