No announcement yet.

Who gave Mosley the worse ass beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -El Terrible- View Post
    WTF You're comparing to a prime Mosley who got his first career loss to one that was 38
    But when he was beating Margarito he was a marvel of health & fitness, ok.

Comment

vernon hurt his head floyd hurt his pride. just depends what kind of beating you're talking about. but with forrest being the bigger stronger guy and getting a kd i'll say shane felt those punches longer than he did floyd's

Comment

Floyd won't do **** to what Vernon did to the p4p #1 at that time

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
          Forrest....Mayweather made Mosley look silly, but he didn't really beat him up.
          I agree...

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
            But when he was beating Margarito he was a marvel of health & fitness, ok.
            he struggled against Mayorga, agree?

Comment

gotta be a real diehard, blinders-on ***** to think it's floyd. floyd COULD'VE put a more worse beating when mosley gassed out, but he didnt. so afraid of the haymakers that he didnt took the risk.

Comment

I am probably the sole selector of Cotto and the reason why I say so is because I believe Cotto exposed SSM as being washed up with Mayorga all but confirming it. The AM fight had more to do with Margarito being ill-prepared and mentally defeated due to the cheating than Mosley.

Either way, it was going to be Cotto or Mayweather. Cotto took the foot off the pedal and coasted ala De La Hoya when he figured he had the fight in the bag and Mayweather should have knocked him out and instead carried him (costing me $500, for which I'm still bitter. It was $500 that Mayweather would smoke him + another 5 stacks if Mayweather KO/TKO). Either way, close call between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  I say Vernon not only did he beat him, He short circuited hes career Mayweather just a lil old vulcher as always picking on the past greats.
                  Vulcher, huh?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                      he struggled against Mayorga, agree?
                      Are you kidding me? Mayorga was throwing wild punches, but he wasn't landing anything effecting..He made Mosley looked like a pure boxer on that night..

Comment

Working...
                      X