No announcement yet.

Leko training with Sakuraba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leko training with Sakuraba

K-1 supertsar Stefan Leko is training with Kazushi Sakuraba at the Takada Dojo in preperation for his upcoming fight in the Pride Grand Prix.

Check out these photos from www.insidefighting.com

Go Blitz GOOOOOOO!!!!

Comment

God is on his side now.

Comment

I hope he smokes Ogawa. Although, anything with Ogawa in it screams "work" to me.

Comment

Leko will beat Ogawa simply because Ogawa sucks

Comment

Looks like Leko has put alot of training into this. So far I know he's trained with Golden Glory and now Sakuraba. If he can learn how to effectivley avoid takedowns, he will do good. The stand up is obviously already there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub
              God is on his side now.

Comment

As much as yall think Owaga sucks, he has to things Leko doesnt; A Silver medal in JUDO and MMA experience....

But Leko trained at Golden Glory for awhile and now with 39...He might be great at SUB DEFENSE for all we know.

Its not like he has ben practicing using subs for himself. I bet he drills sub defense like 3 hours a day. Going over what setups to watch out for and how to get out of them and GET UP...

Maybe 39 can teach Leko how to properly strike too, cause we all know he has NO standup skills. lol

Comment

Sakuraba owns. Leko is going to do well in this GP. I don't think he'll win it, but anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X