Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karma: You criticized Floyd, but now look at who isn't facing the best. Frauds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yawn

the only reason people critic floyd jr is cause he delivers lies.
    he said he is the best, pacman doenst, he said he will bring fireworks and action and puts on snooze fest, pacman said he wnats to please the fans and he does...
    Floyd jr gets hate cause he is an arrogant ******* who keeps claiming he is the best but never fights the best.
    Pacman never said he is the best...

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      i agree with your thread, but there IS discontempt with all of these fighters NOT fighting the best. people ARE upset. all you have to do is look at the threads.

the reason there isnt as a big an uproar as there was for Mayweather is neither Pac, Pavlik or Abraham are claiming that they are better than Ali and SSR. Neither Pac, Pavlik or Abraham are saying no one can touch them without actually proving it.

believe me, people are upset. im upset.
      I think boxings problems right now lie with Arum. He has got to go. These are 3 of the worlds finest fighter being criticized. One won't do business with him, 2 of them are upset at who Arum posed as possibilities, and are now fighting beatable comp. These are 3 of the best fighters in the world too. Arum has got to go. We want to see our champs in fights where they prove themselves before going after the money fights, not the other way around. Floyd rose up in weight looking for challenges, and because he hasn't fought 3-4 contenders at WW, he is dissed. The man rose in weight. My ONLY criticisms for Pav and PAv are fight Valero and fight Abraham. That is it. No more, no less. Fight your prime directives.

Comment

I read Taddy Atlas' book and he despises Arum. He always tries to lowball his guys opponents. When Moorer was the HW champ, ha was saying that his guy Foreman deserved MORE money than the reigning champion. And he was lying to Moorer's guys to try and scare them into fighting for that low money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
          yawn

the only reason people critic floyd jr is cause he delivers lies.
          he said he is the best, pacman doenst, he said he will bring fireworks and action and puts on snooze fest, pacman said he wnats to please the fans and he does...
          Floyd jr gets hate cause he is an arrogant ******* who keeps claiming he is the best but never fights the best.
          Pacman never said he is the best...
          So what fo you have to say about the other 2 fighters...Jesus Christ lol. Did you read the post?

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
            So what fo you have to say about the other 2 fighters...Jesus Christ lol. Did you read the post?
            naw cause your posts are bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              hey boof. watch the fight.
              here's the link to it
              http://www.rte.ie/live/

screen comes up click on real player or windows media player

you're welcome
              Good looking wreck.

Comment

Pacquiao fighting Soto isn't a bad thing. He's much better then Valero and Valero really hasn't proven anything. When you get a choice of who to fight (as in you don't have to worry about mandatories), you fight the most proven (most of the time).

Soto has a win over Rocky Juraez, which is better then anything Valero has done.

You can say about Bradley, Torres, and Baldomir, but they were all mandatories. Mayorga is different because he was already a title holder with a legit win over Six Heads Lewis.

I definietly agree with Pavlik not fighting Winky too. People tend to get excited about stars (Pavlik-Calzaghe) fighting each other, but then when the better fighter wins, they make excuses how Pavlik should have never been fighting there in the first place.

I think it was pretty ****ing ridicioulus though when Pavlik wanted to fight Mora and Rubio over Winky Wright.

So I agree with Pavlik's situation (more or less, I don't mind him fighitng Hopkins or Calzaghe), but don't with Pacquiao. Not sure why you brought up The Ring either.

edit: Oh and you're right about Arum being a prick. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  naw cause your posts are bull****.
                  Why are you posting here then? I can easily put you on ignore, and you won't ever have to worry about reading reality, and you can continue to dis Floyd till you die.
                  Last edited by Boofdatruth; 07-19-2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    Pacquiao fighting Soto isn't a bad thing. He's much better then Valero and Valero really hasn't proven anything. When you get a choice of who to fight (as in you don't have to worry about mandatories), you fight the most proven (most of the time).

Soto has a win over Rocky Juraez, which is better then anything Valero has done.

You can say about Bradley, Torres, and Baldomir, but they were all mandatories. Mayorga is different because he was already a title holder with a legit win over Six Heads Lewis.

I definietly agree with Pavlik not fighting Winky too. People tend to get excited about stars (Pavlik-Calzaghe) fighting each other, but then when the better fighter wins, they make excuses how Pavlik should have never been fighting there in the first place.

I think it was pretty ****ing ridicioulus though when Pavlik wanted to fight Mora and Rubio over Winky Wright.

So I agree with Pavlik's situation (more or less, I don't mind him fighitng Hopkins or Calzaghe), but don't with Pacquiao. Not sure why you brought up The Ring either.
                    Warp, I like you and you are a good poster, but Soto is not much better than Valero.

Comment

edner cherry>>>floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X