Need some much needed advice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some much needed advice?

I lost my first fight and my record has dropped down to 1-1 1ko

I was dominating the 1st rd convincingly and even had my guy KOed on his feet but due to a hold and the end of the round he got away,the judges had it scored 10-8 also according to the cards, howeverafter the end of round 1 rather then my trainer letting me seat down to gain my air back he made me stand up (after only 4 days of training for the fight and he knows i smoke weed) and every time i tried to strattle against the ropes he made me stand tall... so i went out the 2nd rd of 3 tired and exausted but still stood my ground with my awesome jab jab jab cross combo, however the guy was much more rested and had better staminathen me and started to hit me with some medicore but fully connected shots and my trainer threw in the towel at about 1:32 of the 2nd rd everyone was shcoked and upset except myslef at the time becuz i was so tired! When i told my family and friends about it they say i should find a new tranier! What do you guys think?

The fight was in Michigan City on April 29th, My trainer however has also told me i could fight the same dude on the 20th of may and want to so i can knock his ass out what do you guys think?

Originally posted by GreatestIAM

I was dominating the 1st rd convincingly and even had my guy KOed on his feet but due to a hold and the end of the round he got away,the judges had it scored 10-8 also according to the cards, howeverafter the end of round 1 rather then my trainer letting me seat down to gain my air back he made me stand up (after only 4 days of training for the fight and he knows i smoke weed) and every time i tried to strattle against the ropes he made me stand tall... so i went out the 2nd rd of 3 tired and exausted but still stood my ground with my awesome jab jab jab cross combo, however the guy was much more rested and had better staminathen me and started to hit me with some medicore but fully connected shots and my trainer threw in the towel at about 1:32 of the 2nd rd everyone was shcoked and upset except myslef at the time becuz i was so tired! When i told my family and friends about it they say i should find a new tranier! What do you guys think?

The fight was in Michigan City on April 29th, My trainer however has also told me i could fight the same dude on the 20th of may and want to so i can knock his ass out what do you guys think?
    Shame..not so great are you huh?...

Comment

interesting........

Comment

haha on no im still great but had a little fork in the road, but also a lfie lesson taught to me, but my greatness isnt the question, what i should do is!

Comment

haha on no im still great but had a little fork in the road, but also a lfie lesson taught to me, but my greatness isnt the question, what i should do is!
          You should stop smoking weed...Fighting unfit people is a dream come true. I would have run rings round you...just get into shape and quit the green man.

Comment

you cant be the greatest if you cant quit smokin the reefer.

though i will say that it might be deeper than that. i used to smoke a pack a day, plus weed, and i never really had stamina issues.

i might be a freak of nature though. i used to be able to sprint while dragging on a cig.

Comment

sorry to hear that stop smoking!! whats more important to you ? Has your trainer given you all the tools you need to win has he had you working your stamina ? maybe he was trying to teach you a lesson maybe thats why he told you about the rematch, don't blame him if he's done his job ....

Comment

I was dominating the 1st rd convincingly and even had my guy KOed on his feet but due to a hold and the end of the round he got away,the judges had it scored 10-8 also according to the cards
                You are a pro?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeTheRock7
                  You are a pro?
                  no he's not lol

Comment

where are you training out of again Greatone?

Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X