No announcement yet.

Boxing actually helped me score lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing actually helped me score lol

Yesterday in AP English, we were doing peer editing of essays we wrote where we talk about a quality that we have and an anecdote to go with it. I talked about “determination.”

Opened the essay up with an awesome story of one of my boxing matches which I cut 15 lbs in 5 days for (165 lb class). Hours after weigh-ins, I was pitted up against a guy half a foot taller than me. He was faster, bigger, better skilled, more experience (his 16 matches vs my 5). As coach told me, the only way I could win was balls. Just stayed aggressive, charging forward, and taking any he gave me while throwing my own. TKO’d him 3rd round.

On bottom of paper, she commented, “I loved your story. You sound amazing which I’m sure you are.”

Hell yeaaa chatted her up today. Never thought boxing would help me score lol

I actually don't believe you.

Sorry. lol.

Comment

I hate telling people i box. I think its because of the mma phaggots (srs)

Note: im not saying fans of mma are phaggots, just mma phaggots are phaggots (always wear tapout/affliction/etc, can beat everybody up but in reality have no skill, etc)
      Last edited by ~AK49~; 02-05-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I actually don't believe you.

Sorry. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          I hate telling people i box. I think its because of the mma phaggots (srs)

Note: im not saying fans of mma are phaggots, just mma phaggots are phaggots (always wear tapout/affliction/etc, can beat everybody up but in reality have no skill, etc)
          I don't like it because people always assume I'm some sort of cold as ice tough guy.

When I'm actually a gentle and loving soul.

Comment

Where I'm from score is used differently

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Lol yeah, threads kinda pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                looooooooooooooooooool

Comment

We know you're still a Virgin, bruh