No announcement yet.

If JMM was smart he would push for Floyd rematch before 5th Pac fight= $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
    JMM should milk this win IMO. He just became a household name from KTFO Pacquiao. He needs to follow it up with another big fight. The Manny fight will always be there because Pac will hunger for revenge.
    This is what I have been thinking since the Icing of Manny. For people to not give Nacho & Jmm any shot at making adjustments the 2nd time around and after having an entire fight to evaluate clearly shows how people truly feel about Mayweather greatness behind the veil of hate IMO.

Comment

if floyd fighting five more times than yea sure if he's only fighting twice or 3 times than it'll be a waste of a fight.

floyd needs to cap his career off strong he really needs to and marquez doesn't do that.

Comment

There is a reason why Marquez didn't call out Floyd. He knows he can't beat him. It doesn't matter if he drinking piss or HGH, he can't beat Floyd. Marquez knows it, Nacho knows it, Mexico knows it. Floyd is just that much better.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          if floyd fighting five more times than yea sure if he's only fighting twice or 3 times than it'll be a waste of a fight.

floyd needs to cap his career off strong he really needs to and marquez doesn't do that.
          I believe he will fight at least 3-5 more times. But this fight needs to happen again from a historical perspective. I would like to see if the intelligent JMM & Nacho can make adjustments and be more competitive. Its not often that we get guys with a high ring IQ and skill level get it on. Mayweather got the best of Jmm the first time, as a fan of both fighters I would like to see these 2 legends rematch since JMM just obliterated Pac. This fight is far more intriguing than even before the first time they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
            You dont think that Mayweather landing 219 more punches is pushing the action?
            I'm talking like Manny who's more reckless

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              There is a reason why Marquez didn't call out Floyd. He knows he can't beat him. It doesn't matter if he drinking piss or HGH, he can't beat Floyd. Marquez knows it, Nacho knows it, Mexico knows it. Floyd is just that much better.
              I held this viewpoint at first but then I was looking at videos online and seen this.

Heredia says JMM wants revenge on Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I'm talking like Manny who's more reckless
                Oh you mean someone who will be open for shots? Yes I agree with that.

Comment

[FONT="Tahoma"][B]the only fight that makes sense for JMM to take right now is a rematch vs Mayweather.
                  Why, so people can say that the only reason Floyd dominated him a second time was because JMM was old?

As good as JMM looked KOing Pac, won't change the fact that JMM would have to be the aggressor vs Floyd and would look just as bad as he did last time. Maybe worse as Floyd wouldn't be coming off a 2 year layoff looking for a tune up.

JMM fighting for Bradley's belt makes sense. Could be marketed as the last 2 men that "beat" Pac are settling the score for the WW title.

Meanwhile Pac can fight The Ghost, the #3 WW. Fighting a top rated WW is something Pac hasn't accomplished in years.

Comment

I held this viewpoint at first but then I was looking at videos online and seen this.

Heredia says JMM wants revenge on Floyd
                    Why wouldn't they call him out then?

**** IT If Marquez wants his soul snatched again, who am I to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Yep its true and hard to imagine how anybody could toy with JMM like that , a boxing wizard schooling another technical master with such ease , boxing at its finest pure platinum gold .

But the sour grape losers dont want to admit it , but they admit it anyway by being such Floydaholic haters , Floyd has them by the balls LOL .

Comment

Working...
                      X