Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it will do good for floyd to be in jail for even a shor time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is going to be the same Floyd before he went to jail when he retire then he can be humble

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Why did i say this?

Because he will finally realize that he's not above the law and that beating women, poking security guards, threatening your own kids and other criminal activity etc. is very wrong and he should never do it again.

Maybe after floyd come out in prison he will be a new man a loving and respectful to his wife, children and to the other people.
      Don't care if it might be good for Mayweather or not. It' is certainly good for those living under his threats, and it would be even better if the sentence had been made into a real one, say, like the 2 years that Corrales got. 5 years probation added to this would be better still, since he's a multiple repeat offender.. Even then, we don't know if this will alter him for the better, and it might just cause him to be more vicious and cunning from then on.

He's lived a whole lifetime of deep narcissism, and I can't see anything coming from this slap on the wrist, except maybe a few tears of sorrow.....sorrow that he'd been finally caught.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        It's criminal the way Arum is ripping off Pac's ******ed azz...

He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight
        I'd say that's a rumour, probably coming from Mayweather's mouth. Has Arum ever been asked about it? nd if so, what did he reply? Why hadn't he brought it up in all the negotiations going on between them, with tons of laywers standing by, or indeed at any other time, except through the "slander sheets"?? . I personally don't believe it, if Arum owed Mayweather millions, and there were no entangling legal reasons for witholding payment, I can't see a a brilliant guy like Arum illegally refusing to pay anyone anything.

Comment

How can Floyd's icon still be on the top of this site among the ATG ambassadors of the boxing sport???
          He should be removed for the duration of his jail sentence, as a sign of protest.

I really don't get this.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            I'd say that's a rumour, probably coming from Mayweather's mouth. Has Arum ever been asked about it? nd if so, what did he reply? Why hadn't he brought it up in all the negotiations going on between them, with tons of laywers standing by, or indeed at any other time, except through the "slander sheets"?? . I personally don't believe it, if Arum owed Mayweather millions, and there were no entangling legal reasons for witholding payment, I can't see a a brilliant guy like Arum illegally refusing to pay anyone anything.
            I knew that Arum must have had a good reason for witholding any money from Mayweather. Here is the newspaper report. You'll notice that it doesn't mention "Cotto", just gatti and Judah. I now recall having read this when it came out then.

vCash: 500 There's no question we owe him some money "Arum said"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
            Wednesday, March 19, 2008
            Without fanfare, which is a rarity in boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr. filed a lawsuit against his former promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, in Clark County (Nev.) District Court two weeks ago.

Mayweather claims that Arum shortchanged him on matches against Arturo Gatti in 2005 and Zab Judah in 2006. In the lawsuit, Mayweather said he was due 85% of Top Rank's revenue from the Gatti fight and 80% from the Judah fight. He claims Arum has refused to turn over the records for accounting. Mayweather has asked for the statutory minimum of $10,000 on each of the five counts, but would be in line for millions in punitive damages on a breach of contract claim.
            This could get ugly before it's over, making it the heavyweight slugfest of the year.

In a strange twist, Arum admits that he owes Mayweather money and said he has told Mayweather's reps why he isn't giving it to him.

"There's no question we owe him some money," Arum said. "There's no dispute there. But he owes us a lot of money and the people he's involved with owe us even more. After 98% of the money we owed him was paid, we stopped paying him for a reason.

"We're owed ... in the millions. We welcome this lawsuit. We wanted it to be filed. We have counterclaims and cross claims against certain other individuals involved with Mayweather. This is just the opening salvo in a major battle."

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              It's not a rumor from Floyd's mouth.

Read the articles about VisionQuest...they SHOWED Manny that he did not get paid for the Cotto fight and is worth only a fraction of what he should be.

Stop blaming everything on Mayweather...

Comment

The incarceration of Floyd Mayweather has made the state of Nevada a safer place, especially for women.

That is a fact.

The guy has a long history of anger management issues and violence especially towards women.

The judicial system has failed to deal with the problem in the past and as a result more people have suffered.

I hope Mayweather learns his lesson and realises his actions are wrong, not for his sake but for the ones that he has abused or will abuse in the future.

And if he has not reformed I hope the state locks him away so it citizens are protected.

Comment

Working...
                X