Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the WBC ever force Canelo and Chavez jr to ever fight their mandatories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i dont get is why the WBC has eliminators if they have no plans to make the champ fight them

Angulo was a Mando twice and now Kirkland is the Mando

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Wolak would get battered...He's a less Dynamic, less skilled Angulo

Lara would be a big test
      Kirkland did get dropped by Ishida and has been down against Conyers and lesser guys so who knows what Wolak could do, not that he's great or even that good for that matter.

I'd like to see Kirkland against a boxer be it Vanes or Lara or Molina.

Comment

What i dont get is why the WBC has eliminators if they have no plans to make the champ fight them

It's horse***** of course.

Canelo and Jr are the money train.

They can fight whoever they want and is safe.

Sulaiman knows how he can make money, that's for damn sure.

Comment

Makes it sound cool... most of the times when they have mandatory... I don't pay attention because I know more than likely they'll be overlooked. Senchenko's is Brook.. but he sure as hell ain't going to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            will manny paquio ever fight his mandatory?Canelo just fought his a few
            months ago.
            lmao Canelo hasn't fought anyone good all BUMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post

Rhodes was at least credible. On paper that is.

I don't fault him for that fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear06 View Post
                You know, the first time I read "ONECHANCE87" screen name I thought it read "onechan 87" meaning little sister in Japanese with the occasional misspelling.

This went on for like a month before I read his name again and realized it read "ONE CHANCE 87." I never felt so disconnected in my entire life. I thought the guy was Japanese or Asian but he is just a hardcore Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  You know, the first time I read "ONECHANCE87" screen name I thought it read "onechan 87" meaning little sister in Japanese with the occasional misspelling.

This went on for like a month before I read his name again and realized it read "ONE CHANCE 87." I never felt so disconnected in my entire life. I thought the guy was Japanese or Asian but he is just a hardcore Mexican.
                  respect me bro

Comment

Wolak would get battered...He's a less Dynamic, less skilled Angulo

Lara would be a big test
                    lara would shatter that mans terrible chin. Hell, anyone in the division who doesnt fold under pressure or gas in 3 minutes will seriously do harm to that chin. Ishida was no accident, Conyers almost killed him a long time ago. Kirklands recovery is amazing but his actual resistance is questionable. I wouldn't want to see him with anyone willing to trade

Comment

Winning an eliminator doesn't make you the mandatory challenger. That eliminator was to see who get the chance to fight for the "Mandatory Challenger" spot. The WBC is probably going to force Kirkland to fight one more time before he becomes a mandatory challenger.

This happens all the time. It's like when Tony Thompson-Maurice Harris fought an IBF eliminator bout a while back. After Thompson won he was scheduled to fight Chambers and the winner of that fight was going to be the Mandatory Challenger for Wlad.
                      Last edited by Rocky Rode; 11-09-2011, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X