No announcement yet.

New Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Just want to introduce myself. I have been reading these forums for a few years now and decided to sign up. Just wanted to say "whats up"?....Oh, and I would like to know how does the green k and points work because I plan on being filthy rich!...Thanks

Ok, well to explain the green K, you are normally only green K if you are a Pacfan. They seem to our number regular boxing fans on this website so they either approve your comments or disapprove in which you are made red.

However they are almost extinct on this website since December 8 2012. But they do normally come back to wish bad luck upon Floyd Mayweather and other black fighters they typically dislike.

Have fun and welcome to BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Ok, well to explain the green K, you are normally only green K if you are a Pacfan. They seem to our number regular boxing fans on this website so they either approve your comments or disapprove in which you are made red.

However they are almost extinct on this website since December 8 2012. But they do normally come back to wish bad luck upon Floyd Mayweather and other black fighters they typically dislike.

Have fun and welcome to BoxingScene.
      Funny man...

Comment

Thanks alot Boxing Follower, much appreciated. Although I am a fan of Pac, I am also a fan of many other boxers. I may be the most unbiased (to me at least) fan of the sport.

Comment

Also stay clear of Vitali fans, if you don't feel that he is the best Heavyweight of all time you might also become red.

And the Adrien Broner fans that feel that he is also P4P worthy even though he chooses the easiest fights all the time.

Comment

Yea, I've noticed that

Comment

"Im new here"

Sure.

Comment

Let's play..."Guess the Alt"

Comment

I am...well as far as signing up. I know all about ALTs and all that. Yall crack me up when I'm at work.....had to register cause its damn near impossible to converse with people that are knowledgeable of the sport in real life. The most thing that pisses me off is when I ask someone "hey, are you watching the fight this weekend" and they respond with "whose fighting?". Especially when it comes from a so-called "boxing fan"

Comment

Ha! NOPE, NO "ALT" Here....damn is this place really so dry that when a new person signs up it sounds ludicrous?..do I need like a secret knock or something to join?

Comment

Working...
                    X