No announcement yet.

Canelo would stop Lara...do you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a Hard Fight for the Ginger .. Much More(So Much) than Trout

I See Canelo's Win By KO or Late TKO vs Lara but The Only Way on this Fight for him is KO

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Dude, you ever get tired of this ****?

And United States of Mexico?

I mean really?

Somebody get this kid a box of crayons and a coloring book!

Comment

Lara's obviously the much more proven fighter and has fought better fighters but at the same time he doesn't really impress me.

I think it would be a good fight, I'd rather see how Canelo handles one of the Top Jr MW's before making a judgement.

Comment

no, i wouldn't agree.............

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            Trolling? Picking a "fight?"

Listen **** brick, we get the point, you don't like Cuban fighters, you don't like Puerto Rican fighters, hell, you don't even like any fighter who isn't of Mexican decent.

But to keep spamming the forums with useless threads disguised by obvious dis stain for other fighters from other countries is getting tiresome.

Read a book, molest a cat, massage a penis with your esophagus, go for a walk just PLEASE STOP POSTING THREADS!!!!!
            welcome to my ignore list. you obviously dont know me, or the fighters I support or have disdain (spelled correctly) for.

I speak nothing but boxing here and express my opinions, I cant help that you or any other member/poster takes my opinions persoanlly and get emotionally bothered by them. For that I am sorry. I add you on my ignore list for your benefit not mines.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              welcome to my ignore list. you obviously dont know me, or the fighters I support or have disdain (spelled correctly) for.

I speak nothing but boxing here and express my opinions, I cant help that you or any other member/poster takes my opinions persoanlly and get emotionally bothered by them. For that I am sorry. I add you on my ignore list for your benefit not mines.
              SMH, didn't know you were a ducker. Say it aint so ElBossHogg!!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea, Lara ud.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe even by ko.............

Comment

Maybe. Can also see Lara stopping Canelo,

Could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    SMH, didn't know you were a ducker. Say it aint so ElBossHogg!!
                    never when it comes to discussing boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      never when it comes to discussing boxing.
                      I don't know man, you were looking kinda like Canelo in that last post.

Comment

Working...
                      X