No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
    Floyd will be remembered as the one who waited out while the true warriors wailed on each other, like a damn vulture. He's nothing but carrion eating scum.

JMM cemented his legacy this weekend. Where will Floyd be in 20 years? Oh yeah, that dude who was scared of Margarito and ducked the Pacman for years?

It should have been Floyd who destroyed Pacquiao, now all we get is triangle theories. Screw him, damn coward.
    Riiiigggghhhhhhhttttttt. He was scared of Margarito, who was coming off a loss to Daniel Santos when Floyd hit the division. Promtly lost to Paul Williams after Floyd hit the division. Then was destroyed by Mosley, who Floyd fought immediately afterwards.

He was also scared of Pac, who for some reason refused to take drug testing. Then agreed to take testing. Then got ICED by a guy Floyd is criticized for even fighting.

Seriously bro, do you even believe the nonsense or just reaching at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
      Lol. Im assuming ur not ready to talk about saturdays fight??? Haha. Epic
      you must be a little boy playing hooky from school ?

You can't read ?

I have been talking the fight since last evening,,,,???? Can't read ????

Ready ?

JMM,,,,,KO'd ,,,,,,PAC,,,,,cold as ,,,,,, a ,,,,,,dead ,,,,,,FISH

Read slow mang, did you read it ??? LOL

See if you can understand this saying :

You live by the sword you die by it .

IF you read that , then you can apply this to any fighter great or NOT.

IF you have watched boxing live for over 50 years you would really get an understanding but if you are new you won't , so just watch have fun , make fun of losers, watch your man one day land on his back and piss and moan about it, cause one day if ,,,,,******IF****** he will lace them up with all comers they he will be there, happens to all of them

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them mang

happened to the murderous Sonny LISTON

happened to George Foreman, Frazier, Ali, ALL OF THEM

I am not saying they all get KO'd like Pac but if they stay they all get beat and mostly Bad, like Gene Fulmer was winning the fight with SRR and then out of nowhere the KO left hook Landed, SRLeonard was pitifully beaten by whats his name and KO'd by Macho, Hearns was KO'd unmercifully by Hagler , were you there, if you were you would never brag on Mayweather but you would realize he is a major Fraud and hurts boxing but what helps boxing is fights like we just saw.

maybe that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        MANG !!!!!!!

Yer killin me mang ????

whewwwwwwwww,,,you honestly don't know sh## about boxing.

Just as a hint to help you along,, you don't brag about a big man whuppin a little man, people that do that are gimp minded, a bit loony, so when people get on here and see that they are laughing at yer ignorance mang.

Just study hard now and come up with a true PRIME ELITE WW that JR has fought in the past 8 years and then brag on him beating him and I will SUBMIT and say I was wrong,,,,gord head mang tell us !!!!!
        The more u post the more u look like a fool. And if u knew so much about boxing then you would know that mayweather hasnt been a welterweight for 8yrs.

Comment

MANG !!!!!!!

Yer killin me mang ????

whewwwwwwwww,,,you honestly don't know sh## about boxing.

Just as a hint to help you along,, you don't brag about a big man whuppin a little man, people that do that are gimp minded, a bit loony, so when people get on here and see that they are laughing at yer ignorance mang.

Just study hard now and come up with a true PRIME ELITE WW that JR has fought in the past 8 years and then brag on him beating him and I will SUBMIT and say I was wrong,,,,gord head mang tell us !!!!!
          So let's get this straight. Manny is a great welterweight. He just got ICED by a 39 year old JMM as a welterweight. But Floyd beating JMM 12-0 three years prior doesn't equate to him beating a primed, elite welterweight. Please stop posting. I can't even do my work reading this bull****.

BTW, Shane Mosley was the concensus #1 rated welterweight in the world and #3 on every credible P4P list when Floyd toyed with him. He was even coming off destroying Margarito, who Floyd was supposedly scared of. LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Finally, someone with some sense.
            Here we go again with fraud-roids idiotic fans. Fraud isn't even an active fighter he is more of a side show circus clown act. In the last five years Fraudulent Roidweather has only fought 5 times wherein Pacman has fought 12 TIMES. If everyone on here was waiting for fraudulent Roidweather to fight we all be sitting here twiddling are thumbs with are figures are up asses. Talking about yeah remember frauds biggest win of his career against Corrales like 100 years ago, yeah man he dominated him ha ha ha. Or remember when he made Marquez move up two weight divisions, a weight that Marquez never fought at before blew off the catch weight. And then bets Marquez better than Pacquaio ever has, but is scared to meeting Martinez at 54 the weight he fought Cotta-and de la hoya at. Or remember his fight with Ortiz when he dropped him for a 10 count when he was looking the other way with his hands down. Yeah dudes that was cool, that was a classic ha ha ha. Or how about Cotto, when he try to sell Cotto as a real 154 pound fight and undefeated to act like he's the greatest ever. But then Cotto gets beat even easier against trout oh yeah ha ha ha. In the frauds fans world it's all about ifs,ands, buts, what ifs, he would, he could, he shouldn't, he is, etc etc etc. Roidweather is stuck in a bubble in a cave and his capacity for greatness isn't on the level of Pacman's. Fraudweather tops off at 147, Roid is real limited in how far he could go and what he could do (130-147). Fraud Roidweatehr Jr is a daddy boys and his safe zone is from 130-147. Wherein Manny the "Pacman" Paquaio is from 106-147. Roids greatness is really limited to only a 17 pound radius wherein Pacman is 40+ pounds.

Comment

• BTW, how did Floyd sit around waiting to pick up the pieces of anything? He beat the welterweight version of JMM years before Pac fought him. He also beat DLH, Hatton, and Mosley before Pac. If anyone was feasting on leftovers, it was Sleepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                The more u post the more u look like a fool. And if u knew so much about boxing then you would know that mayweather hasnt been a welterweight for 8yrs.
                I didn't think you could name one,,,

why didn't JR fight a true Prime WW ?

answer:

#1- He is the main chicken of boxing

#2- HE is scared to lose his 0

#3- HE cherry picks because HE KNOWS if he loses he can't take the loss

Whats funny is fools follow him

This S### is too deep for me , I am outa here LMAO

Comment

you must be a little boy playing hooky from school ?

You can't read ?

I have been talking the fight since last evening,,,,???? Can't read ????

Ready ?

JMM,,,,,KO'd ,,,,,,PAC,,,,,cold as ,,,,,, a ,,,,,,dead ,,,,,,FISH

Read slow mang, did you read it ??? LOL

See if you can understand this saying :

You live by the sword you die by it .

IF you read that , then you can apply this to any fighter great or NOT.

IF you have watched boxing live for over 50 years you would really get an understanding but if you are new you won't , so just watch have fun , make fun of losers, watch your man one day land on his back and piss and moan about it, cause one day if ,,,,,******IF****** he will lace them up with all comers they he will be there, happens to all of them

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them mang

happened to the murderous Sonny LISTON

happened to George Foreman, Frazier, Ali, ALL OF THEM

I am not saying they all get KO'd like Pac but if they stay they all get beat and mostly Bad, like Gene Fulmer was winning the fight with SRR and then out of nowhere the KO left hook Landed, SRLeonard was pitifully beaten by whats his name and KO'd by Macho, Hearns was KO'd unmercifully by Hagler , were you there, if you were you would never brag on Mayweather but you would realize he is a major Fraud and hurts boxing but what helps boxing is fights like we just saw.

maybe that helps
                  Sorry i have no time to read ur book but i had to reply. Did i hurt ur feelings????? LMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                    that's if your a cherry picker like Floyd, that only fights two times a year, great's fight 4 to 5 times, and don't pick and choose like crap stain Floyd. Floyd likes to have the anvatage over his oppents, like coming into fights over the weight limit, and not wanting to get weighed the day of the fight like in the Marquez fight.
                    You do realize Pacquiao made DLH come down to 147, and fought both Cotto and Margarito at a catchweight right? You do realize that the reason he didnt fight Cotto this past weekend is because he wanted him to come down from 154 to 147, right? I mean, doesnt that sound like Pac likes to fight with the advantage over his opponents?

Anyway, Floyd would have beat Pac. This loss that Pacquiao just suffered really does not prove that, it is the FIRST 3 fights that do. He was never able to decisively win against a shorter armed, smaller, less powerful, and less defensively responsible counter puncher than Mayweather in THREE fights, eventhough he scored 4 knockdowns in those first 3 fights. THAT is what proves that he would lose to Floyd.

Last night? He got caught with a punch that he didnt see coming, and THAT can happen to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                      Hey Man:

Have you guys forgot Floyd beat the hell out of JMM? Floyd would give JMM a rematch any time. Do you think JMM will take it. Hell no!!!
                      Oh, you mean like how Oscar gave Floyd a hard fight, and then Pacquiao gave Oscar one of the worst beatings in boxing history?

Comment

Working...
                      X