Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I officially want the Klitchkos to just go...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I officially want the Klitchkos to just go...

They had their run, and its pretty much widely agreed that they are on Mayweather and Pacquiao's level of unbeatability... ONLY EVEN MORE SO

They have their legacy

If they leave, the Heavyweight division would be so exciting... So many equally matched guys...

(or they could at least just be more fucking entertaining)

ahahaha i know what u mean but wladimir still has a few good years

Comment

So they should just hang 'em up cause they're superior to everybody?

lol @ Pacquiao being unbeatable

Comment

Yeah boxing would be back if they retired, Haye, Solis, Arreola etc would be entertaining fights. Haye as a unified undisputed heavyweight champ with his celebrity status in the UK would bring boxing back to the forefront in UK and UK's little sisters(Canada, NZ, Australia)

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
          Yeah boxing would be back if they retired, Haye, Solis, Arreola etc would be entertaining fights. Haye as a unified undisputed heavyweight champ with his celebrity status in the UK would bring boxing back to the forefront in UK and UK's little sisters(Canada, NZ, Australia)

Haye had his chance against Wlad and Haye flopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Haye had his chance against Wlad and Haye flopped.
            AGAINST WLAD!!!!

That's the point

Comment

You can't blame the Klits for how bad everyone else is ... without them you'd have guys with a single belt without any real dominant champion ...

I think once Vitali retires Wlad will grab his strap and become the undisputed champ and then retire after a few title bouts ... he may even get KTFO with that chin of his

I honestly think that a healthy Haye has a good chance against Vitali now

Comment

Wlad's last fight was pretty good. He had a non-entity in front of him, but he looked great nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                X