No announcement yet.

my analogy is like this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    well its like this in the USA...I pay around $75 dollars a month for about 5 months to watch football on cabletv...so I pay a lot more to watch football than a Floyd fight or PPV event...a lot of people were mad about the finish but don't be mad at Floyd...be mad Ortiz...he started it and Floyd finished it...Ortiz broke the #1 rule in boxing "PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES"
    I know its possible to hide behind "protect yourself at all times" and be in the right with this possible argument, but like all things in life, there is other things and emotions to factor in.

If Floyd only cares about money then he did the right thing. 12 minutes work for $25M banked.
    If he cares about legacy, then that isn' the way to act, even if it is in the rules because it leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths.

I don't care that he spanked Ortiz like that, Ortiz is a midget mentally and was done by the 4th so the ending was coming, but he did end it like he did and it's clear to me that a lot of people didn't like the fact he took advantage of the situation (legally yes...morally it's deemed unsportsman like )

Tell Floyd to make sure he doesn't retire and to get all his negotiations with Pacman in the full glare of the public so we can see the bull**** for what it is when it all happens the next time they negotiate. OH and tell him to put Vargas in with Khan if he wants to see his prospect get GKTFO lol

Comment

lets reverse this! what if floyd got penalized for elbow use and after the point deduction ortiz was the one to sucker punch floyd, i don't see how cortez even begins to count rather he would probably disqualify ortiz

Comment

The ref said time but he never said time in and was looking away.....it was a sucker punch becaause mayweather pretended to embrace and proceeded to sucker punch him. The clock was still stopped when it all went down so how is that even legal?

I cannot see how any mayweather fan be proud of that "win". He is the scum of the sport and only ghetto monkeys like him will support this classless behavior, I'm beginning to think that 90% of NSB posters are either n1gg3rs or w1gg3rs.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
          The ref said time but he never said time in and was looking away.....it was a sucker punch becaause mayweather pretended to embrace and proceeded to sucker punch him. The clock was still stopped when it all went down so how is that even legal?

I cannot see how any mayweather fan be proud of that "win". He is the scum of the sport and only ghetto monkeys like him will support this classless behavior, I'm beginning to think that 90% of NSB posters are either n1gg3rs or w1gg3rs.
          u know what's worse, that ortiz took it like he was glad it was over and his corner didn't even have his back, remember when golota fouled bowe repeatedly? his corner got in there and protected their fighter, ortiz corner was content as was ortiz, cortez was looking away, no comments were made in regards to filing a protest, and all this happens when prior to the fight i questioned why take such a risky fight when pac and million$ are looming and sopeke of the corruption in boxing and said that floyd and pacs people would probably pay ortiz more than what he made to make it interesting yet lose, you never know but the last 30 seconds were really strange

Comment

what really sucks is that I paid $60 for the fight and floyd; always bragging about ppv buys and now i feel cheated and floyd you b*tch, You're making millions and you aint' paying my cable bill so the least i expect is for you to stay under control and whoop that ass but instead you chose to resort to the thug way and that's exactly why you are rich but never will be wealthy because for one, the way you are as a person, a disrespectful and ugly human being and two, for the way you worship money, make the money, but don't let the money make you, you ignorant bastard i hope pac knocks you in to retirement but i really doubt it because you are a great all around fighter but a poor excuse for a human being, just like when they put pitbulls to fight is the way you act, at this height of your carrer you should have grown up and know you cant change the world let alone how people want to perceive you but the older and more money you make the stupider you become and its down right embarassing. the way you spoke to your father, forget that it was televised. when your father is gone, then what? you probably don't care anyway, you said it, you're ok with or without him in your life. if you dont wake up, you will end up rich and alone and maybe even end up broke after all, remember you're a black man in this country and the black men that struggled and made it possible for you to live the life you do now did not have this kind of life in mind, now humble down, forget any tests and go get pac, cuz i know u can beat him

Comment

Working...
            X