Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It just dawned on me. Cotto overtrained for the Packy fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Cotto went on the record more than once AFTER THE LOSS and said HE DID NOT OVERTRAIN.
    BPP??

I'm honored!

Having said that, of course Cotto's gonna say stuff like that. He agreed to the cw, so he doesn't wanna seem like he's making excuses.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    please don't confuse me with mak.

thank you. (grabs big bowl of stuffing and pops in kobe doin' work on dvd.)
    I just ate leftovers too. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably gain 5 pounds over the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Cotto went on the record more than once AFTER THE LOSS and said HE DID NOT OVERTRAIN.
      Regardless,Cotto was still pass his prime.Pac who weighed 148 could not Hurt a weight drained 147 pound Delahoya.Floyd who weighed 148 was able to able to hurt a Delahoya who weigh in his 160`s.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
        I just ate leftovers too. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably gain 5 pounds over the next few days.

i took home the entire turkey to my apartment.

Comment

nah, not true... he even said he couldnt see where the punches were coming from... he admitted he was too fast and too awkward.... plus he's always had stamina issues

its not cotto's fault, pac was just that good that night...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i took home the entire turkey to my apartment.
            I'm gonna make it a point to play ball every night to see if I can stave off the excess food.

I ****in' love pumpkin pie..
            Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            nah, not true... he even said he couldnt see where the punches were coming from... he admitted he was too fast and too awkward.... plus he's always had stamina issues

its not cotto's fault, pac was just that good that night...
            Whatever you say right winger.

Comment

I'm gonna make it a point to play ball every night to see if I can stave off the excess food.

Whatever you say right winger.

the only "right" i am is the opposite of wrong

Comment

This is why he looked weak in the fight. (Aside from being weight drained from the ***** weight)

And I'm sure this was the whole point for the ***** weight to begin with. To force Cotto to overtrain and leave it in the gym.

Which is precisely what happened. Cotto started training way too early just to make the weight and left all his fight in the gym.

This is also why he looked smaller than usual in the fight, had no punch resistance and fought like a bloody **** from the 6th round on.

***** weight fights make for ***** made fighters.

Happy thanksgiving!!!
                ***** made fighters accept those terms. cotto got what he deserved and robbed of HIS belt tambien. I guess he really wasnt too attached to it due to the way he acquired it, VACANT! The vacant king should go away now. He is the new age arturo gatti. The PR punching bag. The latin quarter horse. The guy isnt elite, and imo he never was. But at least he has enuff dinero to take of his family, enjoy tons of blow and booze and get mucho side ****.

Good luck to him in his promotional endeavors but as a fighter he is done.

Comment

.....(snip).....
                  Let it go, D. There will always be "reasons".

Bottom line is Miguel thought he was 100% good to go.
                  And he lost.

Comment

This is why he looked weak in the fight. (Aside from being weight drained from the ***** weight)

And I'm sure this was the whole point for the ***** weight to begin with. To force Cotto to overtrain and leave it in the gym.

Which is precisely what happened. Cotto started training way too early just to make the weight and left all his fight in the gym.

This is also why he looked smaller than usual in the fight, had no punch resistance and fought like a bloody **** from the 6th round on.

***** weight fights make for ***** made fighters.

Happy thanksgiving!!!

Comment

my sister kept the pumpkin pie.

i only was allowed to take the apple pie home.

Comment

Working...
                      X