• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Donaire doesn't have flaws?

Fu.ck it, bedtime.

Comment

Simply put...... Donaire is a better fighter

Comment

the left hook will get in sooner or later, when it does, i don't think Rigo's chin will take it well.

I say if Rigo fights a perfect fight, he can pull it off, maybe even make Donaire look bad. But thats a big if. I actually prefer Rigo when he was with Freddy Roach. Being with him, he was more offensive, while keeping his counter punching style, he really commited to his punches and got his opponents out of there.

Comment

Donaire only has one punch in this fight. That left hooks has bailed him out quite a bit. Kudos to him on that. It has frightening power. That being said, if Rigo avoids it, he'll make Donaire look bad. I don't think Donaire's complete offence will trouble Rigo much, and the "chinny" comments are overstated. Marroquin was a tower over Rigo and Rigo was the one claiming the knockdowns.

Also, this might not mean too much, but their attitudes towards the fight have always led me to believe that Rigo is FAR more confident in his chances. He has always be going after the fight where it appears that Donaire has not. That whole "we'll make sure to test him" remark also comes off as a lack of confidence.

Either way, we'll see. I'm sure this is going to be an awesome awesome fight. Someone already said this in another thread, but I'll say it here, it going to be a long two months.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            And Donaire doesn't have flaws?

Fu.ck it, bedtime.
            I never said that. But taking everything into account I favor Nonito. It wouldn't be a shock if Rigo won though.

Comment

LOL

dude, im with OP... Rigo wins this fight 9 times out of 10 in a completely dominant fashion.

Donaire has a left hook, which has shown effective agaisnt friggin tomato cans. He looks twitchy everytime I see him fight, he looks easily fooled into traps via fients.

Rigo is the better fighter, how is this even an argument???

I will be surprised if Donaire can even land that left hook on Rigo. Donaire gets frustrated when a fighter doenst come forward ..so he moves forward....and gets aggressive and opens himself up. If he does this agaisnt Rigo, Rigo will captialize every..single..time.

Comment

LOL

dude, im with OP... Rigo wins this fight 9 times out of 10 in a completely dominant fashion.

Donaire has a left hook, which has shown effective agaisnt friggin tomato cans. He looks twitchy everytime I see him fight, he looks easily fooled into traps via fients.

I will be surprised if Donaire can even land that left hook on Rigo. Donaire gets frustrated when a fighter doenst come forward ..so he moves forward....and gets aggressive and opens himself up. If he does this agaisnt Rigo, Rigo will captialize every..single..time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                  LOL

How can you ask this, are you ******ed? One is as proven as it gets in 4 division, dominant every time out. The other guy is an 11 fight veteran with best wins vs Rico Ramos and a run job vs Cordoba.

Which fight on his resume convinced you he's ready for Donaire? Did he turn pro ready?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    How can you ask this, are you ******ed? One is as proven as it gets in 4 division, dominant every time out. The other guy is an 11 fight veteran with best wins vs Rico Ramos and a run job vs Cordoba.

Which fight on his resume convinced you he's ready for Donaire? Did he turn pro ready?

lol, proven?? agaisnt who exactly? He's been put in with Tomato cans.....

11 fight vetran?? dude if you completely dismiss his amateur background you're ******ed and know nothing about boxing.

I already wrote a thread about Amateur vs Pro and the translation of one to the other...i think you should give it a good once over....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=579406

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                      lol, proven?? agaisnt who exactly? He's been put in with Tomato cans.....

11 fight vetran?? dude if you completely dismiss his amateur background you're ******ed and know nothing about boxing.

I already wrote a thread about Amateur vs Pro and the translation of one to the other...i think you should give it a good once over....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=579406
                      I know this much: the guy that was in the ring with Cordoba not only wasn't ready for Donaire, he wasn't ready for prime time tv. To his credit he hasn't reverted to that since, but that's what pro experience will do. And he's about to find out how big the gulf from Marroquin to Donaire is.

Donaire has 2 Ring p4p wins on his resume. How many guys is all of boxing can say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X