Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is their any other boxers that does pullcounters like floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is their any other boxers that does pullcounters like floyd?

well, is theyre?

*there........

Comment

Comment

Ali did it to Liston.

James toney did it to Barkley and others pretty much all fighters have that have decent counter punching skills. It just for some reason doesn't get noticed like that.

Floyd's know for his defensive prowess and quick counters but it's really nothing special **** I've done a pull counter in sparring **** I can show you a pull counter some fat guy did to this other guy and knocked him down with a left hook tho and that was a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Ali did it to Liston.

James toney did it to Barkley and others pretty much all fighters have that have decent counter punching skills. It just for some reason doesn't get noticed like that.

Floyd's know for his defensive prowess and quick counters but it's really nothing special **** I've done a pull counter in sparring **** I can show you a pull counter some fat guy did to this other guy and knocked him down with a left hook tho and that was a street fight.
          Nothing in boxing is special if you want to be critical its all technique and technique can be taught , the application of it and who you can apply it too is what makes all the difference , perfect example the right hand that face planted Manny would never land on Floyd in a million years , but it was just a right hand nothing special until it landed .

Comment

Believe it or not, Wlad and Vitali have their own odd version.

It's not as visually impressive, but it happens.

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Floyd's know for his defensive prowess and quick counters but it's really nothing special **** I've done a pull counter in sparring
            Now do it to Marquez.

Challenge is void if you are pissing blood by the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
            X