• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No championship for Laker fans = end of the world

Anything less won't do

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I know Mak.

When D'Antoni was hired I knew there'd be a transition period without a solid point.

Now Nash is back and there's no explanation 4 the losses other than the lacking of defensive intensity for 4 qtrs.

Imo it's just a matter of time.

How far they'll advance come playoff time is up 2 D'antoni's ability 2 adapt and play 2 his strengths.

we turn the ball over like crazy...can't hit **** from the FT line and more importantly, NO defense

this team just can't put it together right now...i understand the injuries have taken a toll but even when the projected 5 was out there, there was no consistency

there's always 1 of the 4 quarters where the Lakers just take a fat ****

Comment

• There is only one man that if he came out of retirement can save the Lakers season.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          we turn the ball over like crazy...can't hit **** from the FT line and more importantly, NO defense

this team just can't put it together right now...i understand the injuries have taken a toll but even when the projected 5 was out there, there was no consistency

there's always 1 of the 4 quarters where the Lakers just take a fat ****

No doubt.....

I live in Lakerland and watch just as many Laker games as I do Knick games.

I get the frustration as far as the inconsistencies.

Different coach, different system, new players and trust issues can only be rectified with time.

Though nothing leads us 2 believe they'll turn it around I say they will.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            There is only one man that if he came out of retirement can save the Lakers season.

hahahhahahahah greenesss.............

Comment

• My thunders will show you how to play basketball in a few hours..

Comment

• Sacre has them Kwame hands

At least theyre fighting out there...and Clark looks a decent role player...

Comment

• Comment

• Durant going for 60.

Comment

• Durant is a beast....Sonics/Thunder 4 life

Comment

Working...
                      X