No announcement yet.

Floyd Considering His Father As a Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    fcuck this god damn coward...and fcuk his god damn crackhead daddy too...
    You seem upset. No need to be bitter just because Floyd had zero trouble with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      reported................
      yea except he looks like a crackhead.

nice try though

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Now he has two crack heads to choose from, but he doesn't need either one of them. Pad work is all he really used him for.

good post, Roger is literally a glorified mitt worker.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        You seem upset. No need to be bitter just because Floyd had zero trouble with Juan Manuel Marquez.
        who cares ..pac had zero trouble with hoya..floyd got away with a split decision...

Comment

I hope he's had this conversation with Roger already, it would be a bit odd to read on the internet (for Roger). Floyd Mayweather trains himself, he knows what he needs to do, so Sr isn't going to change that. Floyd should do what's best for his career...

Comment

who cares ..pac had zero trouble with hoya..floyd got away with a split decision...
            Dont forget too that Pac fought an older DLH than floyd and older is a better version in Pacfan logic so that makes that win even better.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Dont forget too that Pac fought an older DLH than floyd and older is a better version in Pacfan logic so that makes that win even better.
              13 months older..big deal ...floyd fought the older version of cotto and pac still outperformed him...

Comment

When he broadcasted that workout session online before his last fight it looked like him and Roger were missing signals on the mitts more than usual. I remember Floyd looking a little annoyed and he even had to basically tell him to keep up at one point. I was wondering if he had maybe lost a step or something, I guess it makes sense now. hope he gets well

Comment

13 months older..big deal ...floyd fought the older version of cotto and pac still outperformed him...
                  actually Floyd fought an undefeated second prime'd Cotto

Comment

bro don't bother with the malt liqour crowd

Pac's Resume is greater then Frauds

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      actually Floyd fought an undefeated second prime'd Cotto
                      oh yeah , i forgot about that ..floyd said he fought an undefeated cotto and floyd fans bought it..lol

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                      bro don't bother with the malt liqour crowd

Pac's Resume is greater then Frauds
                      thats common knowledge bro but youre right we have to keep reminding this clowns wassup...

Comment

Working...
                      X