Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Broner got some "old school" fight in him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Broner got some "old school" fight in him?

the fight i wanna see happen most is rios vs broner, and during the war last night i was thinking, does broner have the kind of heart that if he cant roll off rios shots or is just getting hit, does he have it in him to just fight it out? mayweather has done it plenty of times, has broner showed anything like that in his career?

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
    the fight i wanna see happen most is rios vs broner, and during the war last night i was thinking, does broner have the kind of heart that if he cant roll off rios shots or is just getting hit, does he have it in him to just fight it out? mayweather has done it plenty of times, has broner showed anything like that in his career?
    Not only does he have that, but does he have the chin?

Comment

The De Leon fight showed me that he doesnt

Comment

Broner is garbage,

he's the type that would take a knee and quit as soon as he starts getting roughed up.

Comment

Broner is nothing but a poser, he's a fraud just like mayweather.

Comment

i just dont know how "old school" and broner can be used in the same sentence atleast right now.

Comment

Well, there's a chance Broner could outbox Rios and it might not get to that point. But who knows? Rios wouldn't give up and could very well force Broner to either fight or shell up, which could spell disaster as Rios could just break down his defense. Good question, I don't know if Broner has it in him to be honest. He's looked great beating up midges like Perez and Escobedo, but Rios is a completely different animal.

Comment

If broner catches rios over and over, i think he has the power to back rios off a little so he could get his room. But will he have the heart or will to keep fighting somebody like that, thats so relentless and a warrior. I would want to see it. We see fighters like amir khan who have the will and heart but no chin. Well definately see if broner has a chin in this fight.

Comment

Rios is slow and out of shape

He wouldn't be able to keep up with Broners footwork

Broner by decision

Comment

Broner is full of ****, he is just annoying. He is overdoing it and I think he is compensating for lack of heart. I can't wait to see when someone has him in deep water to see if he quits. I don't know if he will or not but I suspect it. I think all his bravado immature nonsense covers up his insecurity. People keep saying he is just like Floyd but he isn't to me really. Floyd has proved mettle, will, heart and the ability to adjust and defeat any style. Broner hasn't shown much to me yet. I think he lost to Ponce De Leon and he is beating up on guys smaller than he is. Broner got a gift decison over Ponce De Leon and that is someone who Juanma smoked out in what 1, 2 rounds? Broner belongs in higher weight classes per his body frame and as I mentioned about Donaire, until he fights guys who are really his size, we won't know how good he really is. Sure he has physical ability and talent but I am not ready to say he is something special yet. If he dominates and overwhelms and stops DeMarco than OK, I could be wrong. We will see...I hope DeMarco takes him into deep water.

Comment

Working...
                    X