No announcement yet.

Is education the only way to life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is education the only way to life?

I hate when people think this. It isn't.

What do you think? And leave the drug business out of this thread.

An education is key, its not just about what is learned in school or college. Its not the "standard" I'm speaking of. You can get an education thru unorthodox means, that's the point I'm getting at.

Comment

“I've never let my school interfere with my education.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        An education is key, its not just about what is learned in school or college. Its not the "standard" I'm speaking of. You can get an education thru unorthodox means, that's the point I'm getting at.
        And drugs may or may not be a part of that .

Comment

When it comes to administration/research oriented practice yeah.

But hardly...........I think being really good at something is the key. Skilled labor in other words........being a great mechanic, being a great ironworker, being etc etc etc. Make just as much money and be successful.

I mean we're discussing jobs/work right? Being smart gets you how far when you're not being paid for it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Quite a lot of rich guys left school early and didn't go onto UNI etc.. it's not the only way but it certainly helps

Comment

If you mean do you need an education to get a good job, then no. But I personally believe you need to continue to learn throughout your life to live a fulfilled life.

Comment

For me, having a good education isn't entirely about job prospects, it's about personal development. I enjoy feeding my mind and soul with lots of various info and news. It's fulfilling and makes me feel good about myself. Nothing beats sitting down with a good book and learning something new. It's what life is about.

My formal university education is about getting a degree so I can get a job to support myself. My real education comes from what I do everyday, which is reading the papers, books, and forming my own views and opinions of the world from things that I see and hear.

Comment

Biggest problem with the question is what is the only way to live life? What is the best way to live life?

There's no such objective thing/way/path.

Comment

Well looking at jobs in the armed forces for the same job you get an extra 5 grand a year if you have been to university.

Comment

Working...
                    X