Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lopez didn't even get past the first round of the Olympics. Loma is a 2 time Gold Medalist.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Lopez didn't even get past the first round of the Olympics. Loma is a 2 time Gold Medalist.
      Teofimo didn’t get beat by a journeymen in the pros either so what’s your point?

Comment

It would surprise me a LOT if Loma went to 130 before Lopez went to 140.

Lopez already acknowledged that his body won't be able to make 135 much longer, and that's not because he's ducking anyone, he's just acknowledging that he's growing physically. He guesstimated March next year might be his last shot at being able to make 135, but that he'd listen to his body, which is the right thing to do.

Meantime Loma is on a mission for the belts, which means Commey later this year, then it all depends what happens with the WBC belt. If Teo manages to get it by March, then Loma v Teo happens at the only time it could happen which is early next year.

If Teo doesn't get the WBC belt, then Loma will be targeting whoever does have it, then two things happen simultaneously:
        (a) Loma is unified, and drops to 130 to see what's going on with the belts down there
        (b) Teo goes to 140

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Racists like you will never change
          You would know right.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Like he's scared of a noob with zero credible wins. Give us a break
            That’s why he chooses to fight the Crollas of the world.

That ****suckerr is cut from the same cloth as ggg overrated hype jobs that had to do very little to get credit from their euro fans who don’t know ****ttt about the sport

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He's using Loma's name to build a buzz and it's working on certain people that want to dislike certain fighters. I'm sure if he was offered the fight suddenly it would become about money and he'd price himself out.

The fact he's saying "I want a belt first", "He has to fight me this year" (so a 3 month window) "I'm moving up", like he's dictating to the pound for pound best fighter with zero credible wins shows it's an act if he isn't willing to stick around at 135 next year. We'll see. I hope it happens. I just want to see the fallout and to see who his true fans are once he gets blanked and spends the whole fight trying to load up whilst getting peppered from all angles.
              Stop playing stupid chris. l0m0 said he won't fight him unless he has a belt & don't ignore l0m0 lost his "2nd" pro fight in a title shot & Nelo is the P4P best fighter right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk0LHFQCW-4

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                They've already forgotten how much they demanded the Russel, Rigo, Walters, Linares fights haha. The Rigo fight stands out most bc the hate Loma was getting for not fighting Rigo always seemed so strange to me...I still can't make any sense of it years later.
                Yeah, it was bizarre. Rigo was on film openly saying he declined the fight but Loma was still ducking and then size didn't matter (even Rigo said that) and I predicted Loma would win every round easily and Rigo would quit. I couldn't believe how many gave Loma zero chance and then some quit the forum, some took down their Rigo avatars, some just gave up on Rigo and now just dismiss that fight like they never wanted it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Lol @ one decent win, no title having Lopez acting like he controls something. Gtfoh. Loma would toy with you.
                  Didn't l0m0 have 1 win then got a title shot which he lost too?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    That’s why he chooses to fight the Crollas of the world.

That ****suckerr is cut from the same cloth as ggg overrated hype jobs that had to do very little to get credit from their euro fans who don’t know ****ttt about the sport
                    Didn't you create multiple threads bragging about what Rigo and Linares were going to do to him? I can have them bumped again and will.

We had a loser leaves the site bet which you didn't honor.

Comment

So nowadays a headbutt is getting hurt bad. Teofimo is an exciting dude but he’s showing no humility by talking his way into this fight. He’s not ready and it will be too late come fight night.

Comment

Working...
                      X