Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Boxing come backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not the best ever but I saw it in person so it has to count for something: Andy Lee vs. John Jackson on the undercard of Martinez-Cotto. Andy looked awful for five rounds, got dropped and beaten up but lures Jackson to the ropes and smokes him with a perfect southpaw right hook. It was the highlight of the card.

Comment

Amir Khan after the Breidis Prescott knockout.

That he's still here to this day, ranting about great fights to be involved in after having been rendered an incoherent puppet by Prescott, is nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        Maybe not the best ever but I saw it in person so it has to count for something: Andy Lee vs. John Jackson on the undercard of Martinez-Cotto. Andy looked awful for five rounds, got dropped and beaten up but lures Jackson to the ropes and smokes him with a perfect southpaw right hook. It was the highlight of the card.
        Yes, what a punch that was. Excellent mention.

Comment

Joshua-Klitschko: this fight was incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Benn vs McLennan
            Leonard vs Hearns 1
            Hearns vs Barkley 1 was a real come from behind knock out win
            I really have a hard time watching that

The dark destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Amir Khan after the Breidis Prescott knockout.

That he's still here to this day, ranting about great fights to be involved in after having been rendered an incoherent puppet by Prescott, is nothing short of amazing.
              Yes exactly I was initially mad and puzzled off

Mr Nigel came back.

If I was a ref I would have counted him out.

Boxing

Comment

Shannon Briggs knocked Siarhei Liakhovich out (and also out of the ring) at 2:59 of the 12th round in a fight he was losing to win the WBO World Heavyweight Championship.

This was Liakhovich in his prime, reigning WBO champ coming off his win over Brewster who had taken the belt off Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Shannon Briggs knocked Siarhei Liakhovich out (and also out of the ring) at 2:59 of the 12th round in a fight he was losing to win the WBO World Heavyweight Championship.

This was Liakhovich in his prime, reigning WBO champ coming off his win over Brewster who had taken the belt off Klitschko.
                  That was a great fight, awesome comeback!

Comment

Chavez Srr vs Taylor.

Comment

Pryor was ahead on scorecards, how is that comeback?

Comment

Working...
                      X