• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MidnightSpecial's Story Time.

Alright pull up a chair.

Light a blunt.

Pop a lid.

So this morning i had summer classes to attend. My teacher in the morning looks like a love child from Santa Clause and Foghorn Leghorn. He is a good teacher but he talks like the old man he is and the class is really simple so there isnt much to keep you attentive. Anyways its a 2 hour class so everyday I have to do whatever i possibly can to stay awake and pay attention.

Well i failed today.

There was some cute strawberry blonde chick that sits in front of me kind of down to the left. She always comes in with messed up hair and some saggy clothes so before today ive never really gave her much attention because she looked like, for lack of a better word, like garbage before today.

But something got into her today. She came in with this light pink top and some booty hugging shorts. The shirt was a deep cut V-neck and she had some B-E-A-UTIFUL *******.

The best part about it all is where i am sitting i had PRIME tittie viewing spot. I sat back and up to the right of her and the way she was sitting i could just prop up my head on my hand and act like im looking at the teacher...when in reality im checking out her rack.

And damn was it a beautiful rack. Never in my life have i seen this much side boob on a girl. I mean i coulda swore i saw nip a couple of times because she was busting out of that shirt.

So for about 1 hour and 40 minutes i was just staring at this girls *******.

right near the end of class i got sloppy.....the girl that sat next to her caught me peeking.

for like the last 10 minutes of class the girl sitting next to Mrs. Side-boob kept staring at me. I was like **** man i got busted she is gonna tell old girl and its gonna be a big scene.

so after class im gathering up my books and the chick who was sitting next to the girl i was checking out started walking towards me.

so she comes up to me and says,

"Hey your name is (my name) right?"

I sat there for a second and almost thought about giving her a false name incase she was trying to report me or some ****.

" Yeah I'm (my name)" i said back.

" I noticed you staring down here at the front all morning"

Damn im caught.

" Haha yeah, you caught me, i have to have something to look at to keep me occupied, im sorry"

" Its ok, my name is Katie, heres my number, maybe i can keep you occupied.....outside of class that is"

silly ***** thought i was checking her out all morning. when in reality i was checking out the ******* of the chick next to her.

easiest number i have ever gotten haha. hell she aint that bad i might throw her a bone.

hope you guys enjoy ive been telling all my friends this story today.

Comment

ok so this is what u gotta do. date her until u get busy with her, then tell her it's all a misunderstanding and that u were looking at the rack next to her

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        ok so this is what u gotta do. date her until u get busy with her, then tell her it's all a misunderstanding and that u were looking at the rack next to her
        haha before or after i kick her out of the bed?

Comment

u better hope this ***** aint on the scene, or else ur ass is busted, by 2 bitchez.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            haha before or after i kick her out of the bed?
            midway. U have to grab her doggie style, grab one arm and some hair, then tell her the story and hold on for dear life until ur done!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
              u better hope this ***** aint on the scene, or else ur ass is busted, by 2 bitchez.
              nonsense, there are no women on the internets

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                She probably is. As a matter of fact she'll probably post this story from her perspective.

Comment

Ask her if she knows the girl she sits next to and ask her if she digs girls. If they're both no you still get to fuck her.

Comment

Nothing better than females that grow on you.

At first you weren't attracted to them, but they sneak in the door.

Then once they're....there........lol they look like ****ing goddesses.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X