No announcement yet.

BritISH prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BritISH prospects

out of all the british prospects e.g david haye ,carl froch .who do you think will go the furthest out of the lot??

i believe carl froch will go onto beat lacy and calzaghe in the next 2,3 years

ones to watch

david barnes (welteR)
    carl froch (super middle)
    David Haye (cruiser)
    Michael Hunter (super bantam)
    nicky Cook (featherweight)
    tony doherty (welter)

id go with barnes. he jut seems to have the style that will transfer to across the pond.

Froch needs to hold his leadup or he is gonna get his head smacked through his arsole one day soon.

decent prospect but need to see him tested.

Comment

Yeah I think Barnes could well have the style to go to America and do something positive

Comment

how old is barnes

Comment

Originally posted by eden
          how old is barnes

This is his fight record:

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=052981

Comment

wasnt he ex army or sumin like that

Comment

David Haye for me has all the tools to be a great fighter,He is very sharp, and is to like Naz! able to hit at some odd angles. No doubt the other guys will do well too, But for me David Hayes can be the man, but if he does not sort it out soon hes gonna be a waste of some fine talent. Give me he's skils and I will take erm all out.

Comment

Haye. I'm slightly biased though

I dont see Barnes making an impact outside of Europe, but you never know.

Comment

haye needs to sort his conditioning out and get some rounds under his belt otherwise he will be exposed at the highest level.

he needs experience and to show he has learned his lessons from the thompson fight.

he hjas the talent does he have the desire is the question.

i for one hope so but there are still considerable q marks to be answered yet.

Comment

Make you right J.P.W. You can see that Haye has it in him,to be a good fighter but I don't know why his holding back.From what I have seen of him, Yea there is room for improvement but does he want to? He should be fighting all the time and keeping real busy,Its the best way even if you can only get bum's. Good for target practice I guess?

Comment

Working...
                    X