This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
    He has probably made a parachute out of sheep's wool ( his latest conquest ) and will drop into the middle of the ring, as Joe celebrates and attempt to give the Blow a *******.
    That sounds like a matt like plan that does. I'd like to see Shanus execute it with precision. I'm sure the blow would appreciate Shanus' licking skills.

Steffy Bull looked scared from the off didnt he...****in ****e!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
      That sounds like a matt like plan that does. I'd like to see Shanus execute it with precision. I'm sure the blow would appreciate Shanus' licking skills.

Steffy Bull looked scared from the off didnt he...****in ****e!
      Steffy may as well just go ahead with sex reduction surgery straight away..... absolutely no balls at all.

Comment

Steffy may as well just go ahead with sex reduction surgery straight away..... absolutely no balls at all.
        Do you reckon Amir believes the ****e he came out with in the post fight interview. I'd just love the ****er to come out and say ''yeah i didnt learn **** all in that fight. He was a bastard bum and I thought if i get him out of there early I could piss off and watch Bolton win on match of the day...and Frank Warrens a ****!''

****!

Comment

Do you reckon Amir believes the ****e he came out with in the post fight interview. I'd just love the ****er to come out and say ''yeah i didnt learn **** all in that fight. He was a bastard bum and I thought if i get him out of there early I could piss off and watch Bolton win on match of the day...and Frank Warrens a ****!''

****!
          Amir is as delusional as they come.

His next 10 opponents will all be bums, too scared to throw a punch.

Comment

Amir is as delusional as they come.

His next 10 opponents will all be bums, too scared to throw a punch.
            I used to think Amir was a sexy lad but I'm starting to go off the **** so I am. Right now I dont think I'd even wank him off, let alone give him a taste of me love stick.

Comment

I used to think Amir was a sexy lad but I'm starting to go off the **** so I am. Right now I dont think I'd even wank him off, let alone give him a taste of me love stick.
              I'd simply toss him a tissue and tell him to do his own ****ing wanking will i give you a good seeing to.

Comment

I'd simply toss him a tissue and tell him to do his own ****ing wanking will i give you a good seeing to.
                I bet he's got a limp dick. Our Joe's member would make Amir's love truncheon look tiny.

Comment

I bet he's got a limp dick. Our Joe's member would make Amir's love truncheon look tiny.
                  There's no doubt about that.

Comment

• joe's a bit slow warming today.

Comment

• wow that stoppage was early.

Comment

Working...
                      X